Dundee United v Dynamo Moscow crowd trouble

Caleyjag

watched the highlights and the main difference i could see was when moscow got a chance they made utds keeper work. in saying that dundee utd were more fluid seemed quicker against a very physical side and mackay-steven tore up the wing.

my diagnosis, utd have early season syndrome, lacking a cutting edge which will come with more games, i can see them being even stronger in the second leg with an extra competitive game under their belt, and theyll be one to watch this season.

havnt seen any of video of the crowd trouble, tbh cant be ersed with it. its all about the fibaw for me.

Edited by lukemackay

I thought it was an angry James Corden myself.

Anyway, with Utd facing UEFA charges over their failure to control the crowd, this can't be good news for fans like us. Utd will be under so much scrutiny this season that the stewards will be forced to be even more rigorous than they always have been. The worst away ground for stewarding looks like it could get worse, if that is possible.

Anyway, with Utd facing UEFA charges over their failure to control the crowd, this can't be good news for fans like us. Utd will be under so much scrutiny this season that the stewards will be forced to be even more rigorous than they always have been. The worst away ground for stewarding looks like it could get worse, if that is possible.

Unlike the fantastic St Mirren stewards who let us stand and enjoy ourselves..........at least until one lad took his shirt off when we discovered the newest SPL rule. Fans are not allowed to bare their torso. Either that or the female steward in question was just jealous that the lad had a better looking chest than she had.

• Agree 1

Unlike the fantastic St Mirren stewards who let us stand and enjoy ourselves..........at least until one lad took his shirt off when we discovered the newest SPL rule. Fans are not allowed to bare their torso. Either that or the female steward in question was just jealous that the lad had a better looking chest than she had.

*Blushing* ;)