TEAM FER KILLIE

I would have said that it should practically pick itself BUT can Butcher climb down and change accordingly ?

ESSON

MEEKINGS WARREN KING G.SHINNIE

ROSS OTJ DRAPER DORAN

A.SHINNIE MCKAY

I would let Doran roam freer and try to bring him into play as often as possible. Play Andy Shinnie in a more advanced "hole" position, play the ball on the deck and attack down the wings and in behind the Killie defence - play Shinne and McKay in the Shinnie / Tade style when we drubbed them at Rugby Park.

• Agree 1

I would have said that it should practically pick itself BUT can Butcher climb down and change accordingly ?

ESSON

ROSS OTJ DRAPER DORAN

A.SHINNIE MCKAY

I would let Doran roam freer and try to bring him into play as often as possible. Play Andy Shinnie in a more advanced "hole" position, play the ball on the deck and attack down the wings and in behind the Killie defence - play Shinne and McKay in the Shinnie / Tade style when we drubbed them at Rugby Park.

what you said

nick made an impact and deserves a start, not sure where to fit foran :shrug:

Esson

Meekings Warren King G.Shinnie

Draper

Doran---------------------------Foran

A.Shinnie

Sutherland McKay

Subs - Reguero, Jones, Oswell, Ross, Morrison, Raven, Pepper

I've noticed whenever Ross makes an impact, it seems to be from the bench. I'll keep him as an impact substitute!

Esson

Raven, Warren, King, G Shinnie

Doran, Foran, Draper, Ross

McKay, Sutherland

Sub: Reguero, Meekings, Cooper, Tudur-Jones, Morrison, Pepper, Oswell

Foran !! Feck me - after going on about how vital he is I feckin forgot about him. Where to play him - and he will be played - is going to be a nice dilemna. Unfortunately I suspect that the two to miss out will be Sutherland and Ross. But Foran on the left midfield would be yet another bonus.

Esson

Raven - Warren - King - G.Shinnie

Draper - Foran

Ross - A.Shinnie - Doran

Mackay

Ross for Sutherland is obvious. I've gone for Foran for OTJ, simply due to his reliability. No problem if this doesn't happen. It'll be interesting to see though if 4-2-3-1 works at home. If I was a bit braver, I'd maybe switch to a 4-4-2 or even 4-3-3 but I'll keep it as it stands.

Looked over the previous results between the sides and note that our record against Killie in Inverness is P12 W5 D3 L4 however we have won 5 of the last 7 games against Killie so hopefully that run can continue. Normally a few goals in this one as well - 45 between the the sides in the previous 12 games up North. Which means that this one is bounnd to end 0 - 0!

Seems to be a lot of confusing information going around about Forans suspension, i checked the SFA suspension list and it appeared that Foran only had a one game ban

Numerous papers claimed it was a two game ban and ive just seen this on the official ICT site

Manager Terry Butcher is without suspended skipper Richie Foran -- completing a two game ban -- and keeper Ryan Esson will wear the captain's armband.

link: http://ictfc.com/news/team-news/575-youth-policy-pays-off

Looks like he misses out again, i would expect therefore to see an unchanged side for this weekend with maybe only Ross for Sutherland being swapped

I'm confused as well. I went for the two game ban on our own match Preview.

It appears that the list has been updated on August 9th and shows Foran with a 2 game ban. They obviously read our Preview.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2012/13/August2012/PlayerSuspensions/LOS02(02-AUG).pdf

Edited by tm4tj

ESSON

ROSS OTJ DRAPER DORAN

A.SHINNIE MCKAY

Looks like it has reverted back to my initial selection. And without trying to upset anybody may I point out that Terry Butcher and IHE have NEVER chosen the same team - I suspect that this may not be too far away !!