Our Stewards Got Bottle

NormaStitz

At the end of the day, and having been in this league for so long, we should all know the rules. We are not allowed to take such things into a stadium. That said maybe its time, considering that these rules were made in the days of trouble at matches, we started proving to, and petitioning, the rule makers that we wont throw the bottles.

I don't agree with a lot of the rules, or their application, but they are displayed on the turnstiles and the back of the tickets....they're also pretty much the same throughout the country.

Whilst it may result in just another one of those things which can spoil the matchday experience, it's really not within the clubs direct control to do anything about it.

I just noticed it said our stewards. They arnt ours we pay a company to supply their stewards to enforce the rules. It's not directly the clubs fault.

Never seen the need in them myself. The online worth while thing I've seen them do was remove a rangers supporting terror from the north stand.

If stewards are going to ensure fans are not allowed to reduce the risk of dehydration and heat exhaustion by removing all water bottles then the club should supply free plastic cups of water and hand them out. In the interest of safety.

Australia v Scotland rugby game this year - torrential downpour. A storm over the pitch, virtually unplayable, but the Oz officials in Newcastle, NSW gave out free ponchos to fans watching, you know in case they got wet. Seems logical, but this is Scotland we're talking about.