HEARTS v ICT : 18/08/12

CaleyD

just back from the game What an end to the game that was

First Half we were poor.... but i'd rather focus on the positives so here goes

G shinnie is really good going forward needs to work on defence a bit more but solid enough

Meekings needs to start next week, raven just isn't good enough

Shane either needs to be up front or on the bench he just isn't a winger

good on pepper for getting a goal on his debut

all in all enjoyed the game

Just switched on the Alba coverage forgetting it was on in time to see the red card, stupid tackle to make in a nothing area from an experienced player on a yellow card as it was. He was clearly annoyed by the ref not awarding a free-kick already and stupidly lunged in and followed through high. Even if it wasn't a straight red it was a certain yellow so he would have walked anyway and can have no complaints.

Not good enough from a player of his experience who should be, as captain, setting an example to all those around him.

A blot on what appears to be a very good performance certainly in the second half and a great point.

Just watched the game on Alba without knowing the result. Very nearly didn't bother with the 2nd after our first half performance!

A point is excellent under the circumstances although it was a bit of a smash & grab with us scoring twice in pretty much our only attacks of the second 45!!

My first oppurtunity to see the new guys as well. Initial reaction is that the 2 centre backs look decent enough, not sure about Draper and Raven looks poor.

Does anyone know why Butcher persists with playing Sutherland out wide? It's feckin pointless. It's harming the team and the player.

No idea what Hearts got there penalty for but the ref even it up as the one we got looked incredibly dodgy as well. A game to forget for the officials I think.

Disappointed but not surprised to see Foran getting his marching orders yet again. How many games will he miss now 2 or 3?? Total liability but he'll waltz back into the team like nothing has happened once his suspension is up :frown:

Having watched County play earlier on today I think they look the better side based on the performances. Hopefully we can improve between now and the derby though

Edited by kencar