Andrew Shinnie

kencar

He's been excellent. Our new style of play suits him, and he is vital to our new style of play.

Would be great to have him signed up for the long term, but he'll want to know what his other options are - and they will all be more lucrative. I'd expect the likes of Dundee Utd to be interested, and perhaps even The Rangers.

I fully expect that this will be his final season here, but I'm just going to enjoy it. Anything more will be a bonus.

• Agree 1

Excellent start to the season and easily our MVP :clapoverhead:

How about trying to extend his contract now rather than waiting till next year when it's too late!

I'm sure if a few more people kept their promise and renewed their season tickets, a contract extention would most definitely be on the cards. Sadly we need the income first :sad:

• Agree 1

Andrew is one of the best players we've got just now alongside billy. His way of play and his goals too are great. This is the best ive seen Andrew play so far.

I see Rangers are sniffing around the SPL and beyond for a number of players before the deadline kicks in at midnight tonight. I expect to see quite a bit of activity as they will not be allowed to sign any players for 12 months after that. Interesting that an old SFL rule may scupper some of their plans.

Anyway hope that Shinnie is not one of those that they are targeting for last minute purchases.

What they offered was a pretty insulting offer of less than 1 million pounds for two players. I see Sevco are continuing the old club's theme of utter contempt for Scottish Football. I'm sure it took so long for Romanov to say no because he couldnt stop laughing.

Edited by Proctor