The Highland Derby Ticket Fiasco

dougal

County haven't (yet) sold out the South Stand so no need to open any other areas at the moment

I presume the tickets not been available for them then is because neither side have sold out their allocations. If (big if) either side sells out the areas will be opened.

Lets have a race who can sell out first obviously county have the head start but let's be honest they need it a head start in anything against us.

County haven't (yet) sold out the South Stand so no need to open any other areas at the moment

My thinking was that as either these sections are available then they are either sold out (by County fans), or they are in waiting for when County sell out their allocation.

Lets have a race who can sell out first obviously county have the head start but let's be honest they need it a head start in anything against us.

No big if about it. County only have 69 tickets left to sell. I think they'll sell those in a week.

Interesting thing though, all the sections (bar Section A that's only sold the front row) that are still available in the North Stand have mainly only seats to the front for sale, except Section C which has sold out the front, but seats at the back still readily available. Not much left in the covered areas of the Main Stand though.

Edited by Renegade

My thinking was that as either these sections are available then they are either sold out (by County fans), or they are in waiting for when County sell out their allocation.

No big if about it. County only have 69 tickets left to sell. I think they'll sell those in a week.

Interesting thing though, all the sections (bar Section A that's only sold the front row) that are still available in the North Stand have mainly only seats to the front for sale, except Section C which has sold out the front, but seats at the back still readily available. Not much left in the covered areas of the Main Stand though.

Don't assume that just because a section in the South Stand is Red that it has sold out....those are the tickets that have been sent to C*unty and we could still get returns.

bar Section A that's only sold the front row

I see Section A is now completely sold out! So, has that now been reserved for County too, have tons of ICT Section A fans all bought the tickets in a one-er, or have those tickets been allocated to a school or something?

Maybe they've stopped selling section A to fill up the other sections. No way the whole section sold out in a day while the rest haven't shown much change.

Maybe they feel the need to reserve tickets for selling on the night, now that it has been published that pay at the gate will be available.