RESCHEDULED: FANS v LEGENDS - Sun 24th March

ICT Supporters Trust

Excellent to see this take shape. I've sent an email to notify of my interest (since I'm in meetings till 3pm today).

The Football aid game at Hampden last year that I played in was superb and has given me a life-long memory of scoring the winner at Hampden (assist by Scott Booth) - http://youtu.be/qNbQh95wKa0?t=4m38s

Excellent to see this take shape. I've sent an email to notify of my interest (since I'm in meetings till 3pm today).

The Football aid game at Hampden last year that I played in was superb and has given me a life-long memory of scoring the winner at Hampden (assist by Scott Booth) - http://youtu.be/qNbQh95wKa0?t=4m38s

Played at Hampden also a few years ago in same event - managed to get a goal although ended up losing 4-3 - but as you say it is an unforgetful experience. Good to see the ICT event coming to fruition after all those years of people asking about it. Would love to play in it myself but unfortunately I will be stuck out here (maybe the next one) :wink:

Well done to all behind this and I hope it is a success for all. :clapoverhead:

'twas last September I played FOR the legends against Curry Hoose, bagging a Hat-trick in my half-hour substitute appearance.

This time, I'll be looking to bag a few goals for the FANS...

really looking forward to this, and totally expect there to be a lot of interest. If your name isnt down and you fancy what will be a fantastic day, click the link and get it down...

'twas last September I played FOR the legends against Curry Hoose, bagging a Hat-trick in my half-hour substitute appearance.

This time, I'll be looking to bag a few goals for the FANS...

really looking forward to this, and totally expect there to be a lot of interest. If your name isnt down and you fancy what will be a fantastic day, click the link and get it down...

Did you really Jnr, never heard about that. Are you sure it wasn't all just a dream!! :wink:

Correct RossP.

Everyone behind the scenes at Caley Jags Together is a volenteer, so to tie the organisation of this event in with our day-to-day lives and work commitments, people who expressed an interest via the e-mails and phone numbers will be contacted in due course.

And just for DewsburyDude -

• Agree 1

I've left my details with the email and phone numbers, but no response as yet. I'm assuming they are getting a list of everyone who is interested first...?

Ross - phoned ya. I'm just in from footie, sorry I couldn't get you sooner. You are on the list of interested players, fear not. we are up to 10 on definitely interested parties now, so anyone else GET IN THERE NOW! This is going to be a great day for those involved. For the avoidance of doubt, I'm off to loopalu tomorrow, so you won't get a reply on mail or calls until monday, after a prologed gin/ dad dancing/ embarrasing the family fest.

• Agree 2

I need some guidance as I look at myself more as a Conor Pepper or a Jason Oswell type of player - one who comes on with 10 feckin minutes left. Can I also ask if St John's ambulance will be there and, most importantly, will there be any urine drug testing ?

• Agree 2

I've left my details with the email and phone numbers, but no response as yet. I'm assuming they are getting a list of everyone who is interested first...?

Ross - phoned ya. I'm just in from footie, sorry I couldn't get you sooner. You are on the list of interested players, fear not. we are up to 10 on definitely interested parties now, so anyone else GET IN THERE NOW! This is going to be a great day for those involved. For the avoidance of doubt, I'm off to loopalu tomorrow, so you won't get a reply on mail or calls until monday, after a prologed gin/ dad dancing/ embarrasing the family fest.

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I couldn't answer; I was in the middle of a pub quiz where mobile phone use is frowned upon! Give me a ring tomorrow anytime if you've recovered from Loopalu and I'll sort out my payment if required.

Ta :smile: