tm4tj

OK Inverness fans.

We are looking for a handful of dedicated supporters to join our editorial team. Every year we get plenty of hands being shown but unfortunately they usually drift away as the season progresses.

If you are interested in adding a few previews or reports or any ICT related articles for the home page of CTO then put your name down here or PM me and I will add you to the editorial section.

We already have the likes of alternative maryhill, capital caley, ajsict92 gringo and gringo junior and one or two others doing their bit to help out but not everyone is available all the time. I would like to add a few more names to spread the load and make life easier all round and I have my eyes on one or two.

So, if you believe you have what it takes to compile a plus or minus 1,000 words that would make interesting reading for your fellow fans then get in touch. We are all doing this for the love of it and some of the articles we have produced have been outstanding. The good thing about our articles is we have a little more poetic licence that the tabloids and official site and we try to put that across in the content, a bit of namedropping goes a long way.

Right, names below or PM me.

Cheers