Cajole, persuade,BRING a mate to County game!

40POCKETS

Huge game on Friday - we all know that. There will be a large support for County. We all know the south stand will be swathed in gadjicoff. Shame they'll be crying at the end of the game when I.C.T gain another three points, following up three today V United.Hopefully there will also be a large, vociferous I.C.T support. In an attempt to make the home support as large as possible I am hereby urging ALL I.C.T supporters to bring a mate. Perhaps someone who has attended games in the past but has lapsed recently or someone who likes the idea of having after game pints - anyone and everyone who has an I.C.T connection however slim. BRING A MATE TO CELEBRATE!

• Agree 7

Less than 300 tickets left!

Where are you getting the info

And if thats the case, if you are a season ticket holder and cant make the match can you please inform the club and then they can sell resell your seat.

A full house and not a single Glasgow club around. :smile: