Shock Win ?

Hoof Hearted

Bear with me here guys !

When you went to I*rox I was listening to sportsound who descibed the result as a shock, and it made me think hang on here this is the biggest result for CC in his managerial career and gets no comments whatsoever  :020:

Just wait and see , aside from the local press this will be reported again as a shock result and suddenly R*ngers will be in crisis. Hello they already were ! Feck all about how well you guys played but more about how Le Goon got it wrong !

Enjoy tonight and tomorrow  :001:

See you all on Monday  :021:

Bear with me here guys !

When you went to I*rox I was listening to sportsound who descibed the result as a shock, and it made me think hang on here this is the biggest result for CC in his managerial career and gets no comments whatsoever  :020:

Just wait and see , aside from the local press this will be reported again as a shock result and suddenly R*ngers will be in crisis. Hello they already were ! Feck all about how well you guys played but more about how Le Goon got it wrong !

Enjoy tonight and tomorrow  :001:

See you all on Monday  :021:

No surprise that. Until the 91st minute it was going to be a shock draw.

Your not wrong... on the radio after the match it was how bad Rangers had done rather than the alternative... possibly what is wrong with Scottish football today, I mean what would be the point in performing well, even Aberdeen who are having a great season are hardly mentioned in the press..

Looking forward to Monday hopefully will be a good game to bring in the year :003:

I'm afraid Rangers did try their utmost to win this one , but with the team selection and tactics employed by the mighty PLG they didn't threaten us at all, apart from the wee rat that is Nacho Novo creeping round our back line every now and then prior to diving on our hallowed green stuff.

The only shock would have been an away win on this display as we controlled the game fully despite the queens own getting an unfair advantage with their penalty.

Rangers are p1$h, especially when it come s to ICT...long may it continue.

You expected the Daily Ranger to write a balanced report?  :015: :015: :015:

After Falkirk beat Rangers the DR claimed the game should never have gone ahead as the bad weather stopped Rangers playing their 'usual' flowing football but suited Falkirks long ball game. Never a more biased article written in the hostory of journalism.

Didnt effect the other teams the weather does it. Can't remember us using the long ball much either. Just passing it round them. We didnt let them play. Albeit they had no invention whatsoever but we defended comfortably and attacked with aggresive purpose.

The Daily Record is not worth the paper thats wasted on it. Save A Tree - Burn down the DR office! read a proper paper! I read the metro down here. remarably unbiased given most of the info seems to be directly quoted from the tabloid sports sections sometimes! Buy the Sun over the Record, At least it has page three and funny Nazi sensationalist headlines. (Nazi's aren't funny i mean, but the headlines are most comical)

Haven't bought a Daily Record since their disgraceful "sports" headline "Fat gut,no guts" referring to Colin Montgomerie's failure to win US open play off after joint first finish.They really are dregs on the  bottom of the journalistic talent pool  :008:

More comedy from the Daily Record in the player ratings:-

Wyness 5 (out of 10)

Unbelievable !!!

I bet Sebo got a higher rating than him!  :015:

EDIT: He didn't but here are the ratings. Have to laugh at Svennsons rating myself...

INVERNESS CT - Brown 7, Tokely 5, Dods 6, McBain 5, Wilson 5 (Morgan 80, 5), Black 6, Munro 6, Hastings 6, Wyness 5, Rankin 7. Subs not used: Fraser, McCaffrey, Duncan, McSwegan, Sutherland, McAllister.

RANGERS -McGregor 8, Hutton 6, Svensson 6, Hemdani 6, Papac 5, Sionko 5 (Burke 78, 5), Ferguson 6, Clement 6, Adam 5, Sebo 5, Novo 5 (Lennon 83, 4).

Guest eriboll

Brilliant result - Brilliant performance, is all I can say - Heard a lady called Rebecca on Radio 5's footie phone in giving a great description of the game and the attendance - nice to hear us getting mentioned in a complimentary fashion.

Six points in the next week would put us back where we belong.PLEASE

WELL DONE ICT :025:

INVERNESS CT - Brown 7, Tokely 5, Dods 6, McBain 5, Wilson 5 (Morgan 80, 5), Black 6, Munro 6, Hastings 6, Wyness 5, Rankin 7. Subs not used: Fraser, McCaffrey, Duncan, McSwegan, Sutherland, McAllister.

Even more amazing was how we only seem to have put 10 players out too.... (What rating did Bayne get?)  :004:  And if Wyness got a 5 (I thought Wyness played very well), how in the name of all things holy did Sebo get a 5 too - he was gash.

jj