U20s results since Killie

Yngwie

I was there :cool:

Beaten by the better team I'm afraid and some of ICT's passing wasn't very good at all. Key moments were the great reflex save by the ICT keeper (Scott Mathieson I think) that he sent over the bar and Martin Laing had a good chance to get a goal back towards the end but it was cleared off the line. Russell Duncan put in a good shift for County but he was the only one of their players I recognised. Morrison, Polworth, Oswell and I think Cooper were all playing for ICT. The ICT number 7 also showed that he has a great work ethic and his little explosion of rage when the referee blew his whistle on one occaison was hilarious!

Not much else to shout about overall though.

Edited by Renegade

Got treated to a Terry rant this afternoon about the ref. That was the highlight of the afternoon unfortunately. Paul Lawson and Russell Duncan must have fecked off Derek Adams big style as seemingly County are playing a first team friendly tonight.

Our young lads played ok but we're a bit lacking up front.Rene number 7 was Brislen Hall. Didn't know it was against the rules to have a rage at yourself lol.

Fairly decent turnout of peeps today as well.

• Agree 1

I was impressed with him. As I said before, he's very hard working and very fast. Seems fairly versatile too, as he wasn't in his regular position of left back and seemed to be playing up front towards the end. I'd be keen to see him get a game in the first team in the not too distant future.

• Agree 1

With Blackman gone that means shinnies moving back to left back, and it's a straight race between him an Roberts for the wide left/right berth. Doran won't be dropped for either of them.

The other options to move foran back put Roberts up front and GBH on the left. Either way I hear he could be the next jonny Hayes :lol: but right now he won't get in because we've done very well recently. But a decent sub appearance could catapult him to a start.

I belive that the under 20's drew 0-0 with Hibs down in Edinburgh yesterday. Anyone got any idea of the team or how they played. I wish the Club woudl put a report of these games on their site.

Not an easy one to do for away games unless one of the coaching team were willing to write it.

I belive that the under 20's drew 0-0 with Hibs down in Edinburgh yesterday. Anyone got any idea of the team or how they played. I wish the Club woudl put a report of these games on their site.

Not an easy one to do for away games unless one of the coaching team were willing to write it.

Scorers and team line up would be good enough.

• Agree 1

Team line up and scorers (if any) would be a start. I really don't think that a report (brief if necessary) is too much to ask for and it would keep people liably informed of how the uner 20's are performing. Reports used to appear on the club site of the under 19's and reserves etc - even details of how some of the other youth teams were getting on.

Sunday 20th October away to Fraserburgh in a cup game I believe

Won 8-0 in the Scottish Youth cup.

The 4th round was drawn today, and on 25 November we are away to the winners of Edinburgh City v Partick, who play this Friday.

Apologies in advance for not knowing the names! Caley u20s scored very early on and St Mirren equalised with a deflected shot before half time. Caley edged ahead in the second half and went 3-1 up with a superb long range shot that the St. Mirren keeper probably lost in the mist! Caley's keeper made two excellent saves before the visitors scored in the final minute with a penalty for a very soft hand ball. Caley were worthy winners.

• Agree 2