Derby Day feelings

gingerjaggy

Is there such a thing though? mind a couple of seasons ago the police went round and round the stadium taking video's of all and sundry for 'public safety' reasons!

LOL I remember that! They got really hacked off when I started to quiz them about data protection and FoI requests to find out what they were up to. Nae sense of humour.

Tired now after the 240 mile round trip but also elated. Think I'll just pour myself a wee dram to celebrate.

That's nothing, 362 mile round trip for me tonight but well worth it. I'm also having a drink to calm the second half nerves.

• Agree 1

Tired now after the 240 mile round trip but also elated. Think I'll just pour myself a wee dram to celebrate.

That's nothing, 362 mile round trip for me tonight but well worth it. I'm also having a drink to calm the second half nerves.

I had a long journey too, to get back for the game, and no comfort of a car - buses all the way, Bladnoch / Wigtown / Newton Stewart / Girvan / Ayr / Glasgow / Inverness (left at 8.30am and arrived in Inversneckie at 4.30pm BUT it was worth it! Thank you ICT.

• Agree 2

Hats off to you guys for making the effort to travel distance to support your team!! You are an example to those ICT fans from Inverness who chose to watch the game on telly rather than help boost attendance.

• Agree 3

I had a long journey too, to get back for the game, and no comfort of a car - buses all the way, Bladnoch / Wigtown / Newton Stewart / Girvan / Ayr / Glasgow / Inverness (left at 8.30am and arrived in Inversneckie at 4.30pm BUT it was worth it! Thank you ICT.

Poor you, Due to family problems I don't get to as many home games as I would like to but there was no way I was going to miss last nights game. If only you had posted on here I would have been only to happy to have given you a lift up, I'm quite well mannered and don't smell to bad for a central belter.

Well it's the morning after the night before and what a night it was! A bit hoarse today and a wee bit of a sore Heidi but wow it's worth it. Was that one of the best home supports ever? Didn't boo our former legends but I think their performance showed that things had to move on. No complaints from anyone today about the players quite simply I don't think anyone could have complained about them even if they'd all come from timbucktoo!