That's been 2 great entertaining matches in a week the best we have seen for years, good performances and results well done to all! Hope we can keep going and get another 3 points at Dundee. It was also good to see so many supporters turn out tonight and I hope they will come back for the next home game against St Johnstone. :clapoverhead:

We are top six Luke...........at least until 4.45 tomorrow.

That was some game. We totally outshone County in the first half. The look of relief on Tokely's face when his attempted clearance header hit the crossbar was something else. It would have been so funny had that gone in. Can that lad Roberts jump? He beat Tokes to almost every ball in the air. Very impressed with the transformation from the team I watched at Midden. They are playing some good football but we do make things hard for ourselves at times. For a good twenty minutes to half hour of the second half we were under the cosh, especially after they scored, and any forward runs we made were wasted because most of our players seemed frightened to cross the halfway line. All in all though the game was enjoyable and well worth the journey.

• Agree 1

Forever in our shadow!!!

Incredible performance to night from the lads. Rose to the occasion and picked apart a County team that showed very little fight in what was a very enthralling first half hour. From the word go we were in their faces and were creating chances and playing good football in the process.

My heart sank when Vigurs scored. Part of me was thinking we wouldnt be able to cope afterwards. Especially when Foran went off injured but the young lads backed by experienced heads like Warren and OTJ held out. Dont know who was responsible for the subs but the introduction of Billy towards the end was a stroke of genius, couldnt cope with his running and height?? Must have risen the height of himself to tee up Doran who's goal was nothing short of masterclass.

Words cant describe how pleased i am. There is a real sense of team spirit and bottle in this team that we didnt have last season and this was arguable their biggest test and they stepped up to the plate and delivered when it counted.

As Luke said we have what it takes to make top 6, if we keep that level of performance up no doubt about it. Atmosphere was brilliant, felt like a real derby and was treated as such, may it be the start of many more between the sides in the SPL.

• Agree 3

Thoroughly enjoyable and this ICT team is improving.

OTJ was my MOM. He was the class act in the middle of the park. Never looked rushed, kept the head and ran the show.

Aaron Doran has also shown great skill and increased maturity in these past two home games.

County know their best chance of scoring is from set plays and go looking for them, particularly in the first half. I would say they were falling about like girls but I won't as I have too much respect for girls.

Check out the video of the first goal when you get the chance and watch Roberts who is the is the last man in the stadium to know ICT have scored.

Things are definitely looking up.

That could be a result that defines our season. I was nervous about tonight because I wondered if we could string two good performances together - well, we can and it was no mean feat against the strongest C*unty side I've seen. The first half was unsustainably good - I spoke to a SFL manager who reckoned we should have been 4 or 5 up by half time. They had absolutely no answer to us. Second half, they got lucky with goal from an inept decision from an inept referee, but it was well buried by Vigurs. Doran's strike was a thing of beauty to finally tear the last wheel off the caravan. So where do we go now? Dundee should be within our grasp as an away win and Ibrox should hold no fears. as a postscript, if anyone in these here parts still maintains that they want Tokely and Munro here ahead of Meekings and Warren, you want your head examined. In addition to that, if anyone still thinks that these journeyman pro's don't care about the club, have a look at the playback or the highlights. Like Luke and ajsitc92 I reckon we could be on the verge of something here, and if you weren't there tonight you really need to get along - it won't last forever.

• Agree 7

There speaks the words of a true ICT fan...........................................................fae Dundeh

Cannae deny it, born and bred peh man, but it has to be said that ICT do rather float my boat.

• Agree 1

Fabulous result and excellent first half performance from the Highlands' top SPL club. To be honest, I didn't see this happening a few weeks ago but since the moment wee Connor Pepper muscled his way through the Hibs defence to score that great goal at Easter Road 2 weeks ago - which I think has been a significant turning point - it has been onward and upward for ICT. There is character with this current team.

Two fears were allayed tonight. Firstly, Owain Tudor Jones managing to finish a game without getting sent off :wink: Secondly, my anxiety when seeing Aaron Doran getting too close to a penalty box has now eased. Great goal Aaron - and you scored from outside the box too!! :smile:

Not happy to hear our ex-players being boo-ed. Rossco and Grant Munro are ICT legends. They deserve our respect. :clapoverhead:

Meantime, commiserations to the soap-dodgers as they weep in their caravans. And great to hear that classic "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" played over the tannoy tonight. Nice to acknowledge our visitors in such a friendly fashion!! :smile:

Guest Mahonio

It seems that things haven't changed from last time i went to TCS (Aberdeen game), that afternoon we played well and also played well defensively, tonight, attack wise we were great and defensively sound, Reguero had a good game, I can now understand why fans are saying he's as good as, if not better, than Esson.

Roberts looks like he could be a good player in future.

That was an enjoyable evening and i can now see, we're on the right road so will now lay off team and especially gaffer when things go wrong and i'm making that a promise :ictscarf: :ictscarf: :ictscarf:.

Think we blew them away from the start tonight, going for the jugular while they were still leveling the caravan and connecting the electric. Could have, and maybe should have been outta sight by half time. But a dodgie free kick ( and some finish by Vigurs ) put the cat among the Pigeons. 20-30 minutes of backs to the wall, coincided with Richie going off. Roberts had been really good up til when he went up from on his own. A combination of defence hoofing the ball anywhere, the ball reverting to Stoke and West Ham style and the tiring lad, and County with their tails up. Introduction of Pepper and Morrison construction turned the tide, and then Billy Mckay gave us that busyness back up front. All get 5 stars tonight, but Meekings, Warren, OTJ, Draper, Foran and Doran get 6 stars, and Morrison and McKay for their super sub appearance.

Pity its the downer of the Scotland games now.

We have proved in all but two games this season, we are as good as the rest of the SPL, top half may be within reach late in the season. Top scorers, compared to last season, its nice to brag

• Agree 1

I have been embarrassed in the past watching ICT on the box in the company of my mates down South and have faced a lot of heckling and banter in regard to the rubbishy fare being produced - but - many last night felt that it was as good a game as they have seen all season and they picked out Warren, Meekings, Draper and Doran as their star men. I aint going to bother with individual smileys as they all deserve FIVE feckin each - and Terry B deserves SIX - one extra for having to sit beside Falconer and behind the Jeggie impersonating the Cat in the Hat - those images simply should not be shown after 9.00 pm.

Reguero shall henceforth be dubbed Manuel Calder - I can see a howler coming but he is entertaining and a solid enuff stand in. Can you imagine how "proctorised" David Raven would have been if Fotheringham had scored from Raven's only mistake of the match - the good news is that Proctor never had that luck. Warren and Meekings are forming as good a central defence pairing as anywhere in the SPL. The Shinnie brothers did the Highlands and Sconnie Botland proud. Now that is how and where to play Andrew Shinnie. Draper was close to my MOM but I still have dounbts about OTJ. He had a great first 15-20 minutes but I felt that he disappeared after that. Feel sorry for Morrison but OTJ was Terry's "pick" so we have to give him a few more games. Rasatmouse was certainly introduced to a true Derby and looked bemused at times but what a world class pass he put through to Doran. Again I feel for Pepper but again he is a great stand by. Poor Richie soldiered on with an injury and probably had his most ineffective game in yonks but that was covered by Doran's mosy effective game in yonks - lets hope that my MOM now shows the consistency.

Butcher played a system, a selection and an attacking style that - sorry folks - but quite a few posters have been crying out for - for a long time.

• Agree 1

I posted recently that fans wanted Value for Money and to look forward to the next game. Well, we got it all in shovel loads - Well done guys you showed skill, determination, and for non-locals, bags of passion!

What a crowd and what an atmosphere - if only we could get everyone and thier vocals at the next game. :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead:

• Agree 2

Fantastic result and a great, noisy and passionate night. Not your normal TCS experience! Long may it continue and I think we can still improve.

The County gloryhunting brigade must be feeling pretty deflated right now!

• Agree 2