Great game yesterday. Shame we didn't score more! :wink:

We have been playing well this season (in most games). Hopefully the people staying away because of the 'value for money' will come back

Money will dictate how long these players stay for but that is some team Terry and Mo have created. :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead:

Many people have been critical of the decisions / signings and I have been critical myself. But Butcher has done well - very well. When I saw Munro and Tokely last night, I saw two good defenders suited to a hoof style of football. Munros distribution was very good I thought. But we have been crying out for on the deck football - something that Munro and Tokely are not compatable with (IMHO). After a leaking lots of goals, our defence are starting to look solid and together. They can also play the ball on the deck. The whole team are together. We have scored the most goals in the SPL so far. We are on the up, and I cannot wait for the Dundee trip!

The Highlands are ours. :ictscarf: :ictscarf: :ictscarf:

• Agree 2

First class performance throughout the team last night, everyone played their part at some stage.

Defence looking stronger as they gel, even Raven is improving.

Plenty options in attack, so the prospects are looking good, could this be our season to break into the top six?????

• Agree 1

Like the Dundee Utd game another thoroughly enjoyable experience for the fans

A very good attendance too and a lot more than I thought there would be, already looking forward to Dingwall for the new year game which could see some scramble for tickets

Hopefully the last two performances will entice the glory hunters/stayaways back

A slight improvement in atmosphere too but it still feels a let down somewhat sitting in the main stand, both ends were reasonably loud in short spells but it doesn't really project around the ground because of the crap stadium design

Player wise everyone got pass marks from me but I'm still not convinced with Raven im afraid, time will tell though and I hope to be proved wrong

As for Reguero the boy could become a real cult hero, eccentric goalkeeping but he deserves a run in the side

A platform has been built in my opinion and there is now a real opportunity to build on it

Dougal

• Agree 1

I suspect that the inbred has got that from reading about Fernando Torres !!

But as Henry David Thoreau once said to me "Johndo, When we are unhurried and wise, we perceive that only great and worthy things have any permanent and absolute existence, that petty fears and petty pleasures are but the shadow of reality".

Highly entertaining match and a supurb turnout from both sets of supporters. Good to see that we seem to be becoming more solid at the back and it makes a huge difference to the confidence within the team specially as we have no problem scoring goals, onward and upward.

That must be the best Friday night Ive had in a long time.

What a buzz about the place, even the band that played for me getting off the bus was good ( feel free to start playing Carnival de Paris during the match on a return visit) the bar was mobed and the fans were excellent.

What a 1st class performance on the pitch, against another Highland team who can also play football.

You didnt just win, you won with pride passion and belief well done.

• Agree 1

Just want to say well done to everyone who was in sections E/F in the north stand on friday. The noise created was unbelievable. Even the old grannies in F were standing and sing at the end. The mass bouncy at the end was sheer bedlam. I remember many games in the enclosure which were mental but this is the 1st time since TCS became all seater that the north stand really flourished with noise. Would love to think this is the start of and intimadating, noisy and passionate home support but sadly probably not. I do believe standing helps and if section E was to become an official standing/singing section maybe just maybe the atmosphere at other home games will get better.

PS. Mikey frasers sisters abit of a dirt eh! :O

Good fun reading over the bridge since the match. The shadows are still greeting :lol:

Has anyone else noticed that they don't have their own abusive name for us and are calling us Tinks? FFS, cannot even come up with a name. Just how far does using our cast-offs have to go?

Wasn't really reading OTB before but the run up to the derby game was too good an opportunity to miss. Excellent fun. But now back to concentrating on what ICT can achieve and not worry about the also-rans.

Just hope the break doesn't allow the team to cool too much and that they have the same hunger and determination in the next game against the relegation fodder in 2 weeks.

Looking at over the bridge, it looks like quite a few of them have their hands hovering over the big red panic button. I'm feeling quite sorry for them. They're hurting a lot. Hopefully we'll score a bucketload against Dundee and help them out in their quest to stay in the top flight.