Rangers -V- I.C.T.

Scotty

What can I add that has not been said ? a magnificent all team performance, not just professional but each and every player helping eachother in true team spirit.

a joy to watch and you magnificent travelling support got what you deserved, a moment of history to be remembered for a long long time.

Mantis I see from the photograph that even the glasgow taxi drivers and their mates are changing alllegience and celebrating the Highland win. The unreal McCoist looks a bit despondant or maybe even murderous as he reflects on the result but why because he said before the game the SPL team must be favourites to win :ictscarf: and they did.

Just back from the match (at last). Great to be there. There was such a gulf in class and for much of the game Rangers were made to look like a pub team with our sharp, pacy, creative play.

Highlight of the night was the celebration with TB at the end!!

There are highlights for the other 3 matches on the BBC Sport site just now - where is our one???? :sad:

Will it be posted on ICTFC TV for overseas punters to view? BBC inaccessible.

Unfortunately not....for two reasons.

1. SFL/SFA charge a ridiculous amount of money to clubs for the rights to do their own highlights for the cups.

2. On arrival at the game our cameraman was refused permission to film, despite us having the right to do so and informing them in advance that we were sending a media crew.

There are highlights for the other 3 matches on the BBC Sport site just now - where is our one???? :sad:

Will it be posted on ICTFC TV for overseas punters to view? BBC inaccessible.

Try using a UK proxy server. That's the way I get to see the BBC highlights...

Shower of kants! They even refused to let the supporters buses park in the car park.

Another highlight was after the game. I over heard a Sevconian complaining to the police that ‘ICT fans were over-celebrating in the corner‘.

Then I heard another Sevconian telling someone that Terry Butcher is a judas.

GIRFUY!

Shower of kants! They even refused to let the supporters buses park in the car park.

Another highlight was after the game. I over heard a Sevconian complaining to the police that ‘ICT fans were over-celebrating in the corner‘.

Then I heard another Sevconian telling someone that Terry Butcher is a judas.

GIRFUY!

Yep and shouting and swearing at kids on the way out - not classy!

What can I say that hasn't already been said? ICT were excellent. Had it been a horse race, the horse would've fallen at the second hurdle and would have had to be put down. ICT were fantastic. Granted, the first half was fairly even but the second half was pure bombardment. ICT took the game to Rangers and were all the better for it. Gone are the days of hoofing it long and hoping for the best, this was attacking clinical football. All were fantastic; Reguero was good, Meekings and particularly Warren were strong and sturdy, the Shinnies were excellent, Doran was a constant threat, McKay ran himself into the ground, Jones and Draper passed it superbly, breaking up almost every Sevco attack before it could even get started and David Raven played out of his skin. Roberts was fairly quiet to begin with, but came into the game more as it went on. Even Pepper was dangerous in the little time that was left.

The momentum is with ICT now. We CAN win the cup.

Edited by Renegade