hampden - fans - flags

InvernessCT19

How much fans do you think will go hampden. For me i think alot because all the part time fans will go And when every other club goes to hampden they get persionalised waving flags, i think the shop should get them (not just for the fans but it would make a few pounds for the club) and when alot of the other clubs go the get a massive crowd surfer flag. i think it is a very good idea to have a collection a get one. thoughts ????

Semi final or not, it is the league cup and not the Scottish cup and it simply doesn't have the same pull. I don't think there will be many who wish to travel to Hampden and personally I would rather it was at Perth as fans will be closer to the action than at Hampden and it will create a better atmosphere. The fact that Perth is easier to get to will also be an attraction for some. But even if it is at Perth we won't sell our allocation. Just my view and I look forward to being proved wrong. What I am certain of is that the few who do go will do the team proud.

How much fans do you think will go hampden. For me i think alot because all the part time fans will go And when every other club goes to hampden they get persionalised waving flags, i think the shop should get them (not just for the fans but it would make a few pounds for the club) and when alot of the other clubs go the get a massive crowd surfer flag. i think it is a very good idea to have a collection a get one. thoughts ????

I would donate £10 towards a flag, you will need to get some designs and quotes though and find a bona fide collector of money, club shop perhaps?

So if others are interested too then Im in.