ross county away - singing section

InvernessCT19

I dont think the club has any say in what Ross County allow.

How are they supposed to reserve any section of another clubs ground and if they could how would they go about it? Its alright making suggestions but they have to be workable. If 2000 people queue after next weeks game are the ticket sellers going to ask each individual if they are part of the reserved singing section. If they all say no then are many going to be turned away in the hope those singers come along for their tickets?

Yeah old caley girl is right they get the club to sell tickets for a special section in the away stand for people to sing and make noise i agree that maybe this should be something said tot he club to give people a choice so you can get all the singers together. For the challenge cup final against Dundee back when we were first divsion i was given option of tickets in the singing section or not so i choose singing section and apart from the collapse it was a great day out and a brilliant atmosphere for only one stand

Thats right OCG county made section G of the south stand a singing section in october. It could be easily done for us, however, from what iv heard this weekend we have only been allocated 1200 tickets. The reason for this im unsure but the away stand at the shoebox holds about 1900. I believe The club wanted to have a singing section or allocate a few rows to the sectionE lads but this has been made difficult bcz of the lack of seats made available.

If uncle Roy has done this to make it look like we cant fill our end or for an advantage, he's a bigger kant than i thought

So, only thing is for all those 1200 folk who are going to stand and give the team ultimate vocal backing for 90 mins!!

Thats right OCG county made section G of the south stand a singing section in october. It could be easily done for us, however, from what iv heard this weekend we have only been allocated 1200 tickets. The reason for this im unsure but the away stand at the shoebox holds about 1900. I believe The club wanted to have a singing section or allocate a few rows to the sectionE lads but this has been made difficult bcz of the lack of seats made available.

If uncle Roy has done this to make it look like we cant fill our end or for an advantage, he's a bigger kant than i thought

So, only thing is for all those 1200 folk who are going to stand and give the team ultimate vocal backing for 90 mins!!

We'll that won't be true. We will get the full stand behind the goal and the wee wendy house if needed.

I see as well as it was one ticket per person, if you wanted to sit next to someone you couldn't as they just put your ticket as the next one along from the previous sold seat. Not exactly an ideal situation IMO.

Well you could have got the tickets at the same time as yer friends to make sure yer together.

Hurray - I was next in the queue to Luke and Don! so that means I am in the singing section!!! Bring it on (despite being an "oldie").

Well you could have got the tickets at the same time as yer friends to make sure yer together.

That was the easy thing to do or group your season tickets together with the money of course and let 1 person get the tickets together.

IBM & Capital Caley, yes it probably would've been a good idea to do that, but we didn't anticipate that the club would have it that badly organised to not even keep a separate allocation for a "singing section". It's a derby & we all know how poor 90% of our fans are in creating an atmosphere, surely it would make sense to group together the minority of fans keen to try & create some sort of atmosphere. It also doesn't help the fact that once we realised we had tickets separated from each other, we tried to swap tickets with the ticket office to put us together, but were told that couldn't happen. Doesn't leave is much of a chance does it?

In the grand scheme of things as Jamie ICTFC said, we will be sitting together. There is not a chance that we are going over there & not create any sort of atmosphere. If the travelling bin dippers can manage to organise a singing section as already quoted in this thread, it's criminal that we can't. The club could easily contact county & inform the stewards/police whoever else necessary that there is no allocated seats or something similar. We all know that with the mix of main stand library fans & slightly noisier fans, it's only going to cause pointless arguments & awkwardness.

The club needs to look at this,we can not be getting atmosphere wise.

• Agree 1