Scotty

Having seen the highlights I think it is a penalty now as well. As OTJ goes to clear the ball, before he makes contact, the Hearts lad gets between OTJ and the ball. OTJ then kicks the Hearts player instead of the ball but, mistake or not, it prevents the Hearts guy getting to the ball in a manner which the referee deams illegal and therefore, unfortunately, it has to be a penalty.

After seeing the highlights of the match, the ICT clearly has to win by more than 1 goal. The other team does not get to the area of Toni party at any time, just at that penalty, but it costs a lot to ICT to score, you have to create many opportunities to make a goal and pays forgiving.

We made better chances than Hearts but they did most of the attacking in the second half. A draw was probably a fair result.

Raul, what are people in Spain saying about Celtic beating Barcelona?

Although I am not from Barcelona and I like talking about that Barcelona should not have lost that game. They had much more possession and that Celtic was devoted to close back and seize their few occasions.

I was informed at the weekend that apparently Roberts was phoned by Arsenal prior to the game and told that they wouldn't be renewing his contract. This obviously led to him feeling depressed right before the game. Don't know how true that is, but maybe it would explain his rather under par performance.