Celtic Away Parking?

andysubaru3089

I worked in the East End for 4 years. Park your car up and pray to almighty Zeus. There is the Forge shopping centre / Asda within walking distance though. Not sure if how strict they are on people parking there for the games.

Ive been down in a mates car, we parked just off London road near a cemetery, expect to hear 'watch yer car fer u mister' when u get there, I know someone who is a Celtic st holder I think he parks to the north of the Stadium but I can find out during the week, or supporters bus £14 ?

I worked in the East End for 4 years. Park your car up and pray to almighty Zeus. There is the Forge shopping centre / Asda within walking distance though. Not sure if how strict they are on people parking there for the games.

Think they have big notices up warning you not to. Mind you I can remember being parked at the Forge on 8/2/2000........

1600 spaces at Forge so hopefully get down early and park up, any more suggestions

Got a funny feeling the Forge is a two hour max stay on matchdays. A little expensive at £1.40 an hour for first three hours and £2.40 an hour thereafter but safest and no more than half hour walk. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=55.859642,-4.234782&hl=en&num=1&vpsrc=0&t=m&z=19 http://www.cityparkingglasgow.co.uk/ParkingLocations/AllCarParks/MultiStorey+Car+Parks.htm