Under 20s

lizi

I was impressed with Polworth and Brislen-Hall. Andre Martins wasn't really in the game though IMO, and no better than that Georgian boy playing the other week.

Starting line up was -

Mathieson

?? Cooper Murphy Mackenzie

Pepper Polworth Laing Brislen-Hall

Martins Oswell

Or something like that!

Ryan Watson was at '3'. Fairly even first half with Hamilton taking the lead from a dipping 20 yard shot. Second half we gradually got on top and Liam Polworth's goal was probably the highpoint of a competitive and enjoyable match to watch.

brislan hall scoring again,think hes finding it too easy in the u20s. and with roberts not playing to his full potential he could be in the running for a start.

Considering Brislan Hall is an ICT player and Roberts is with us on loan, I have to agree.

Dachi Khutsishvili, who's been training with us since leaving Dinnington Town a few weeks ago.

What do you mean training with us? Isn't he signed to either the first team or U-20s yet? If he isn't, why is he playing in U-20 games and keeping signed players out?

It may be that he's still signed at Dinnington and here as a triallist. It may be we haven't the money to sign him yet but are able to pay his expenses. It may be that if we do sign him there's compensation to pay. As it is he's here and to all accounts doing well so perhaps he will have a future.

The fact is I dont think he's keeping anyone out of the U-20 team. The lad is one of quite a few 17/18 year olds playing in a very small U-20's squad.

It may be that he's still signed at Dinnington and here as a triallist. It may be we haven't the money to sign him yet but are able to pay his expenses. It may be that if we do sign him there's compensation to pay. As it is he's here and to all accounts doing well so perhaps he will have a future.

The fact is I dont think he's keeping anyone out of the U-20 team. The lad is one of quite a few 17/18 year olds playing in a very small U-20's squad.

it may be you haven't a clue Alex :lol:

• Agree 1

Correct...............just making possible suggestions. But, of course, if you know then share.

Correct...............just making possible suggestions. But, of course, if you know then share.

Chill man - just having a laf