celtic away 24th november

InvernessCT19

Their form in the league is terrible at the moment. As rainbow says they've got a champions league tie midweek and they usually fall after them games so potential for an upset. I am gutted that I am missing this one but £26 for a massive pole infront of you - no thanks. The ugly sister across the city was £18 for adults, so no wonder Celtic's attendances are decreasing.

One of my favourite away days. Yes its a bit pricey and the view is gash. But I do like the pre match atmosphere in the LRT. It‘s not to everyones taste but they do make us feel very welcome. Apparantly we‘re the only away group of fans that go in there. Just dont accidentaly interrupt them when the Irish national anthem gets played!!!

Edit: And yes i‘ll be there and we will get our first ever league win at Parkhead.

Edited by CapitalCaley
  • Agree 3

The Green Brigade have announced that they are boycotting the game (and their cup game against Arbroath).

They are protesting about the way they are being treated by police and stewards at Parkhead. I‘ll miss their amusing banners but if they aren‘t attending, the atmosphere will be very flat and could help our players. Maybe we‘ll be heard this time!

• Agree 1

The Green Brigade have announced that they are boycotting the game (and their cup game against Arbroath).

They are protesting about the way they are being treated by police and stewards at Parkhead. I‘ll miss their amusing banners but if they aren‘t attending, the atmosphere will be very flat and could help our players. Maybe we‘ll be heard this time!

I'd be quite happy if the Breed, sorry Green Brigade boycotted the solar system tbh.

• Agree 1