Scotty

Does anyone else think that Terry handled last week perfectly? It seems like he knows his players and thought they had earned that type of reaction from him. He was equally grounded after today's result and I think this season he is playing a blinder. People are right to criticise after a defeat but I don't think any of our players deserve to be singled out to the extent Foran was when things go bad. Brilliant today boys and another game we have scored in.

• Agree 8

I'm going to say it because no one else has and I can't help it but does that make us better than Barca? :tongueincheek: ........ haha

Anyway great way to bounce back from last week, I never said anything about the 'well game as I was sure it was a blip and so did TB and he's been proved right. The whole squad and staff deserve great credit from the way they conducted themselves after last weeks performance and to turn in a result like they did today was magnificent.

Was at Dingwall with the arab supporting family, and chose a cracker of a CaleyJags game to miss :( Never mind, had the ICT shirt on, patted the badge when United scored and when chalkie texted me at full time in the Mallard. Happy wee mongrel the night!

An absolutely fantastic result which I wasn't allowed to be part of because I was ejected from the stadium before a ball was kicked for conpletely unwittingly bringing a bottle of iced tea into the ground walking past numerous stewards who surely if doing their job correctly would have taken the bottle off of me..

Anyway I was told it was my lucky day and that I could have been arrested and held in custody to face court on Monday morning. At this stage I still do not know if I was charged or not as I was in complete shock when the police were speaking to me but I guess the moral of the story is if you're going to see ICT don't take icy tea.

Still can't believe the whole situation to be honest but at least the boys on the park made my day better

Does anyone else think that Terry handled last week perfectly? It seems like he knows his players and thought they had earned that type of reaction from him. He was equally grounded after today's result and I think this season he is playing a blinder. People are right to criticise after a defeat but I don't think any of our players deserve to be singled out to the extent Foran was when things go bad. Brilliant today boys and another game we have scored in.

Well said. Absolutely phenomenal result from the boys today. Im soooo gutted i couldn't make the game but by all accounts it was a really good performance and we more than deserved to win. Terry Butcher is doing such a good job but never really gets the credit he is due from our support. Really don't know what it is with our lot but sometimes the demands are unreal. I really feel like giving the v's to the majority that slagged us off last week. Particular mention to the tactical genius that is the immortal howden ender. What did you think of today? Did butcher get it wrong as he always does? No i don't think so. If everyone starts backing this team then we can really go places this season. Mon the caley!

• Agree 1

An absolutely fantastic result which I wasn't allowed to be part of because I was ejected from the stadium before a ball was kicked for conpletely unwittingly bringing a bottle of iced tea into the ground walking past numerous stewards who surely if doing their job correctly would have taken the bottle off of me..

Anyway I was told it was my lucky day and that I could have been arrested and held in custody to face court on Monday morning. At this stage I still do not know if I was charged or not as I was in complete shock when the police were speaking to me but I guess the moral of the story is if you're going to see ICT don't take icy tea.

Still can't believe the whole situation to be honest but at least the boys on the park made my day better

They probably thought you were a tea-rrorist.

Did you not get an option to dispose of the dangerous liquid and remain in the ground?

Did you not get an option to dispose of the dangerous liquid and remain in the ground?

Nope, my options were to be removed by the stewards or walk out. I chose for the later option.

Listened with bated breath towards the final whistle,thinking please please no last minute equaliser, the elation came at last, heart thumping I punched the air great great great, well done ICT well done Billy, especially well done Terry BUtcher. Nolin Team you got those words out before me. Fantastic management

He knows his players, their capabilities and their commitment. He showed his faith in them and was proved right.

Don't know what Ricie Foran has been eating since the Motherwell disaster but going by the commentry he was as fit as a fiddle and played a blinder. Then let's face it the w;hole Team played well, another clean sheet into the bargain and yes, as said previously, only three points of the top.

Looking forward to the highlights, going to enjoy looking at N L's reactions

Strange how subdued the commentators were when we scored, a few patronising comments were made after that but the goal was greeted by near silence. You could almost feel them hurting. Neutrals? bosh!!"

Well done ICT.

Nope, my options were to be removed by the stewards or walk out. I chose for the later option.

Absolutely mind boggling. That's why I don't go to the games at Celtic Park. A bunch of fluorescent cretins seemingly desperate to throw you out.

• Agree 1