Scotty

Nope, my options were to be removed by the stewards or walk out. I chose for the later option.

Absolutely mind boggling. That's why I don't go to the games at Celtic Park. A bunch of fluorescent cretins seemingly desperate to throw you out.

Yep gutted to miss a great win but too expensive at Parkhead and we are treated like crap so I don't go either!

I really feel like giving the v's to the majority that slagged us off last week. Particular mention to the tactical genius that is the immortal howden ender. What did you think of today? Did butcher get it wrong as he always does? No i don't think so.

Wow superb. Only 3 points off Celtic at top of league. Hope all those that booed them off the park last week choke on their sweeties

Very odd attitude. Last week people criticised a rubbish result and performance and after a great turnaround (which the same people are praising) people seem more interested in attacking those who were right in the at the time and and paid their money to go to the game. Very strange.

I really feel like giving the v's to the majority that slagged us off last week. Particular mention to the tactical genius that is the immortal howden ender. What did you think of today? Did butcher get it wrong as he always does? No i don't think so.

Wow superb. Only 3 points off Celtic at top of league. Hope all those that booed them off the park last week choke on their sweeties

Very odd attitude. Last week people criticised a rubbish result and performance and after a great turnaround (which the same people are praising) people seem more interested in attacking those who were right in the at the time and and paid their money to go to the game. Very strange.

Explain?

Putting these shananigans aside though, a very good performance. The first half was very uneventful, but ICT had three great chances and took one of them, while Celtic had many more but couldn't take any. I'd say also, all ICT's best moves came with ball on the deck and all aerial balls were effectively handing the ball back to Celtic. All in all though a great result and truly deserved.

Doran, Foran and Andrew Shinnie were the standouts going forward with Roberts having an improved performance and McKay again working hard. The back four and keeper were all superb.

Explain?

People (like me) said the result and performance was rubbish. It was. Last week the players were booed off and deserved it. This week the players were accoladed for their great result and performance. They deserve it. Simple.

Seems even after great victories the uber-fans are still more interested to attack their fellow fans, even when they are praising the team, than doing likewise themselves! Very strange.

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1

Explain?

People (like me) said the result and performance was rubbish. It was. Last week the players were booed off and deserved it. This week the players were accoladed for their great result and performance. They deserve it. Simple.

Seems even after great victories the uber-fans are still more interested to attack their fellow fans, even when they are praising the team, than doing likewise themselves! Very strange.

Booing the team after they went on a 10 game unbeaten run? Yeah they totally deserved it!! A good result and you just jump on that band wagon though. Get a grip

Gubbed 5-1, and played horrendously. Yes they did deserve it. Today they played brilliantly and are getting the plaudits they deserve.

I'm jumping on a bandwagon? I've been at almost every game this season. I was at almost every pre-season friendly (including against the likes of Muir of Ord Rovers!) and have been at every home U20 match this season too. Same for last season and I haven't missed a home game in two years.

Yeah I'm really jumping on the bandwagon and I really need to get a grip... 1eye.gif

Edited by Renegade

Explain?

Booing the team after they went on a 10 game unbeaten run? Yeah they totally deserved it!! A good result and you just jump on that band wagon though. Get a grip

To be fair any team deserves being booed if you lose 5-1 at home, especially as thats now our biggest ever home defeat in the SPL.

Excellent win today, didn't expect anything from today so thats a bonus. Roll on County next saturday! Hoping for a 2nd great cup run.

Hurts me to say this but I agree with Renegade. After a 5-1 defeat they deserve to be boo'ed. I hate the anti Foran comments as it isn't justified but if you pay £24 quid and the performance is shoite then the players understand that you deserve a right good boo'ing. That is their workplace feedback. No-one cheers me if I send a good e-mail but if they did I would accept the boo'ing if it had spelling mistakes in it.

Gubbed 5-1, and played horrendously. Yes they did deserve it. Today they played brilliantly and are getting the plaudits they deserve.

I'm jumping on a bandwagon? I've been at almost every game this season. I was at almost every pre-season friendly (including against the likes of Muir of Ord Rovers!) and have been at every home U20 match this season too. Same for last season and I haven't missed a home game in two years.

Yeah I'm really jumping on the bandwagon and I really need to get a grip... 1eye.gif

Renegade. I bow down to you!! I couldn't care less how many games you have been to. I've hardly missed a home game in 18 years and go to a hell of a lot of away games. Its not a competition. My point is that we have got a hell of a demanding support. Terry butcher is doing an incredible job and im sure most of us didn't think we would be where we are. But of course people like you seem to enjoy slating them and criticising them after 1 poor performance like last week. Get behind them. I think today more than proved it.

Renegade. I bow down to you!! I couldn't care less how many games you have been to.

You were the one who claimed that I'd jumped on a bandwagon, to me that sounds like you're implying I don't go to going to games at all. This is all in spite of the fact I was singing the team of the team during ten game run.

I've hardly missed a home game in 18 years and go to a hell of a lot of away games.

Cool.

My point is that we have got a hell of a demanding support.

Really?

Terry butcher is doing an incredible job and im sure most of us didn't think we would be where we are.

Butcher's doing a better job this season than he did last. The last point is correct.

But of course people like you seem to enjoy slating them and criticising them after 1 poor performance like last week.

I don't enjoy it at all. I slated a bad performance because it was a bad performance. Praise were praise where praise is due and vice versa. It's not rocket science. 1eye.gif

Get behind them. I think today more than proved it.

I do and did get behind them. I was there last week and was there today. Tonight they are getting the praise they deserve. Maybe you should do more of that instead of attacking fellow fans.

Edited by Renegade

Strange how subdued the commentators were when we scored, a few patronising comments were made after that but the goal was greeted by near silence. You could almost feel them hurting. Neutrals? bosh!!"

It was Rob McLean on BBC today - He's a County Fan !!!

can the club get both glasgow wins on dvd for chrismas
Very much doubt the club could get permissions from two different sets of (football) authorities for games that took place in two different competitions and may have been covered by two different tv companies who also would want paid or to give permission, not to mention the cost of producing them etc .... so very much doubt it !

after all the ups the team have given us this season i thought the players wouldve felt like theyd been kicked in the teeth been boo'ed off.

but if they play like that the week after im gonna boo them off every week from now on.

wonderful result. and a win on tuesday by 9 goals? will put us top of the league. :crazy:

oh sorry il stop. im just vomiting rainbows again.

btw where is jay 7? i miss him.

Edited by lukemackay