Scotty

Absolutely fantastic result regardless of listening to Billy Dodds trash for most of the game. Half way to the split and we are second in the league with 25 points and having scored 31 goals. The hard thing for the next half is to reduce what we give away. The good thing is that we have scored in every game. Its a big big high for ICT

First half Sportsound and Billy Dods was painful, second half tuned to MFR - much more entertaining.

The second half was more entertaining though, and bbc commentary was listenable.

Great result tonight to add to last Saturdays win, let's see out the week at Dingwall and that would be a good week all round.

• Agree 4

Pos Team Pld W D L F A Pts 1. Celtic 14 7 4 3 24 13 25 line.gif

2. Inverness CT 16 6 7 3 31 28 25 3. Hibernian 15 7 3 5 26 21 24 4. Aberdeen 16 6 6 4 22 17 24 5. Motherwell 16 6 6 4 24 20 24 6. St Johnstone 15 6 5 4 19 19 23 line.gif

7. Dundee Utd 15 5 5 5 19 20 20 8. Kilmarnock 15 5 4 6 23 20 19 9. Hearts 15 4 6 5 14 14 18 10. Ross County 16 3 8 5 17 22 17 11. St Mirren 16 4 4 8 20 28 16 line.gif

12. Dundee 15 3 2 10 10 27 11

Where to start with that!?

Horrible first half. Both teams were utterly garbage. I don't think there was much to moan about with regards to our goal. Looked like Foran won the ball fairly and we were still inside our own half when we started to break towards the Aberdeen goal. Smashing ball in by Doran and tucked away by Mckay.

We shot ourselves in the foot just before half time when slack play between Raven and Doran gifted a throw in to Aberdeen and we didn't defend it properly thereafter. Hayes eventually scuttled goalwards and fired the ball across the goal where Magennis smashed the ball into the goal.

Second half started with Aberdeen on top and Magennis scored a fantastic second goal. With his back to goal he took a pass from midfield and turned it round the ICT defender (Warren I think) and spun him before racing in on goal. I expected him to miss to be honest but he dinked it over Regeuro to put Aberdeen ahead. After this Aberdeen were on top although I didn't feel they created really good chances despite pinning us back.

Warren got our equaliser from a corner and suddenly ICT went back on top. We were hitting Aberdeen on the counter and Shinnie, Foran, Doran and Mckay were causing all sorts of problems for Aberdeen. We should have scored at least one goal before Mckay grabbed the third. I've no idea what happened. I just saw the ball trundle goal wards and celebrated the result.

Thanks go to Craig Brown who decided not to play with a midfield for most of the second half which allowed us to gain a foothold on the game again. Plenty of talking points from this game. Can't wait to see the highlights!

• Agree 3

First equal and if they counted results away to the other team we are top.

Alex... terribly sorry to deflate your euphoria, but in "results away to the other team" you seem to have forgotten a certain 4-2 to Celtic at the TCS in August. That would make the "results away to the other team" tiebreaker 4-3 to Celtic on aggregate! :ohmy:

Alex... terribly sorry to deflate your euphoria, but in "results away to the other team" you seem to have forgotten a certain 4-2 to Celtic at the TCS in August. That would make the "results away to the other team" tiebreaker 4-3 to Celtic on aggregate! :ohmy:

i noticed this also and was going to post.

on a night like this did'nt want to be a " party pooper",never mind there are always other poopers about

• Agree 1

i noticed this also and was going to post.

on a night like this did'nt want to be a " party pooper",never mind there are always other poopers about

oops forgot the :redcard: