2007 Transfer Targets

kencar

The fresh air must have got to the Sheffield lad who is probably tripping on steel fumes right now. Not purposely like.

HE clearly realised that his talent was not up to our standards. :004:

The player was from Sunderland.

Some names to toy with (according to the Highland News)

Robert Snodgrass & James McPake - Livingston,

Gary Arbuckle & Eddie Malone - Clyde

Don Cowie - Ross County

Bryan Deasley - Dundee

Stephen McConalogue - Partick Thistle

Steven Bell & Chris Aitken - Stirling Albion

Dean Shiels - Hibs

Calum Elliot - Hearts

and an unnamed left/right midfielder set for trial

The fresh air must have got to the Sheffield lad who is probably tripping on steel fumes right now. Not purposely like.

HE clearly realised that his talent was not up to our standards. :004:

The player was from Sunderland.

Hey i was only going on what Kencar said. And besides Sunderland is hardly "civilisation"

High quality players won't come cheap.

If Dods goes he should be replaced by a quality player  but wholesale signings won't help the club financially. Steady the Buffs ( oops, sorry, ....the Blues).

And if ICT sign a right or left back and then plonk him in the middle of the defense how will he perform there--as well as Dodds?

Just a thought... :023:

i think a young commanding centre half should be a priority now paatilienen has signed.

See that brann are now willing to let robbie winters go for nought and he has also said that he is getting worried about his future as no one has expressed an interest. Worth a look in my opinion.

As its likely that Brown, Dargo and Dods will all leave between now and the end of the season I would suggest the following potential replacements:

David Marshall from Celtic - Well he ain't getting a game for the hoops and it looks unlikely that he will displace the Pole,

David Kennedy from Celtic - Yes he's still recovering form the knee injury but I think by the start of next season he could be back training with the Celtic first and it would be a great opportunity for him to regain some form and more importantly his fitness

I agree with Dan - Kirk Broadfot would be a very good signing.

Darrel Duffy as a replacement for Dargo - Not too sure what as happened to him but I think he has been sent out on loan by Hull.  Good turn of pace, decent touch and a great finisher from memory.

As its likely that Brown, Dargo and Dods will all leave between now and the end of the season I would suggest the following potential replacements:

David Marshall from Celtic - Well he ain't getting a game for the hoops and it looks unlikely that he will displace the Pole,

David Kennedy from Celtic - Yes he's still recovering form the knee injury but I think by the start of next season he could be back training with the Celtic first and it would be a great opportunity for him to regain some form and more importantly his fitness

I agree with Dan - Kirk Broadfot would be a very good signing.

Darrel Duffy as a replacement for Dargo - Not too sure what as happened to him but I think he has been sent out on loan by Hull.  Good turn of pace, decent touch and a great finisher from memory.

John Kennedy!!

Agree though he needs some first team football and showed previously he is a more than decent player getting a Scotland cap!

We would never get Broadfoot... St Mirren would be idiotic to let go of him

agreed. kirk broadfoot would cost us too much. We'll have to scour the 1st division for a centre half.

I'm sure the managment team will know what to look for there. But even if he doesnt have a great deal of ability, strength is an asset that can cover that up. look at balde! if he cant cope with with a better player he hoofs them in the air till they cant move!