So, ICT are joint top of the SPL and the highest scorers in Scottish football, as well as scoring in every game this season. So, can we do it? Can we keep it together? Can ICT win the league?

If Montpellier can do it, with limited funds in the French league, it can be done.

• Agree 2

with Celtic not firing on all cylinders domestically and no Rangers to keep pushing them, then this year, and presumably the next couple are the best chance any team will have to break the stranglehold those two teams have had on the silverware for decades.

Can we do it ? YES we can .... (a good slogan for someone that would be :lol:)

Will we do it ? I would love to see that happen, but we are less than half way through the season and who knows what might happen in terms of injuries or loss of form ... on current form there is absolutely no reason why not, we just have to take every game as it comes and maintain it ! If these players could do that, then that conversation about legends in another thread would apply to them all !!!!!!

• Agree 2

I'm a South London fan of Caley (my other team is Crystal Palace)...a great win tonight, to follow up on the weekend...Caley stand a good chance, they look to have a good balance this year with plenty of fight (just Like Palace) ... have targetted the Ross County match in March for my first home game (flights /hotel booked already) so be nice to see ICT inch towards the crown when I come up

• Agree 5

2 months ago we weren't sure if we'd stay up!

So many teams are bunched closely together, my target is top 6. And a cup final. Scottish Cup final, that is.

I would be very happy with that and a League cup final.

nordjaesland did it in denmark. in all honest though. i dont think our squads big enough to keep this up, maybe if the board decide, right lets go for this in the summer, and inject some cash we can keep up. but id much rather keep the books balanced and settle for a top 6 finish.

• Agree 1

Everthing is possible. And why not?

Must avoid injuries and keep roaring on and watch the other team's fall and fail.

Imagine-- : the League, The Scottish Cup AND the League cup?

What kind of an experience would that ? All the Premier League English teams would be begging us to take their players on loan and Terry would be the top Manager of the year in all of Britain..

Heady Stuff. . :lol::wave::canada::scotland:

Its possible and the longer Celtics Champions league exploits go on for the greater the distraction will be but for now its about collecting points.

Its great to have confidence and belief from winning without burden of the must win expectation that falls on Celtics shoulders.

Winning the league? Huh, we now need to start planning how we get through the last 16 of the Champions League!

Celtic beat the best team in the World (Barcelona) and we beat Celtic therefore - by my logic - we are the best team in the world. Simples. :crazy:

Go TB and the boys - keep aiming high!! We need an excuse to visit the Nou Camp (to give us a wee change from the Gypsy Camp up the road). :smile:

• Agree 1

I'm a South London fan of Caley (my other team is Crystal Palace)...a great win tonight, to follow up on the weekend...Caley stand a good chance, they look to have a good balance this year with plenty of fight (just Like Palace) ... have targetted the Ross County match in March for my first home game (flights /hotel booked already) so be nice to see ICT inch towards the crown when I come up

Booking yer flights and hotel could be a schoolboy error. League Cup final is that weekend on the Sunday. :ictscarf: :ictscarf:

YES MATE!! My english team are Palace. Always liked them because your badge is basically the same as ours and you also play in red and blue stripes :D:D

Welcome to the forum anyway! Also You and the Holmesdale Fanatics are welcome anytime to a game.

EAAAAAAGGGLLLEEEESSSSS!!!

• Agree 1

Have we not forgotten our home form - that is still bottom six standard. To me Celtic simply are going to win the league and when they go out of the champions league they will start picking up more and more points. Our aim simply now has to be top six and a cup final (win or lose). We have also been very fortunate overall in respect of injuries and suspensions and our current squad will not contain the losses similar to what we suffered last season and what Aberdire are facing at the moment. But if we need to fantasise then we have the potential to come second or third and a place in Europe would be an utter bonus. But then again if we do end up in those heady heights - who are we going to lose in the transfer window ?

As my old mucker Henry David Thoreau once whispered to me in a Pigalle bar (it was in French but I will translate) : "Johndo, You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” And then Doris Day supped her pastiche and crooned "Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be,The future's not ours, to see, Que Sera, Sera What will be, will be."

• Agree 2

Booking yer flights and hotel could be a schoolboy error. League Cup final is that weekend on the Sunday. :ictscarf: :ictscarf:

Then he'll get in some sightseeing as well, going to Hampden on the supporters bus !!

• Agree 1

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. A top 6 finish will be a REAL achievement considering our boards failure to attract REAL financial input. On the football side of things, we are so fortunate that we have people who really know what they are doing. :smile: