Team for Coun*y

dam17

But Draper has to start, surely?

I agree but who do you drop? The first person I thought who could be dropped was Roberts which would mean Jones and Draper in the middle with Foran out wide left however Foran is completely wasted in that position nowadays and was very ineffective in that role against Motherwell.

Ideally i would like Draper and Foran in the centre of midfield but Jones has done nothing to warrant being dropped.

Given that Draper has only just returned from injury then i'd expect Butcher to keep the same line-up as last night.

I suspect that Master Skywalker may be rite OR is he ? TB has been very consistent and kept faith in Roberts but Draper has been very important to us and possibly TB's first player on the team sheet. Foran is TB's chosen one fer seasons. BUT we all want to win this BUT is it worth risking Draper in such a probable blood and thunder tie and when we have Hibs and Dundee Utd coming up next in the league. Could go either way but I think that Rastamouse may be part of the Dungwall Easy Crew.

Tend to go along with IHE on this one:-Sort of game that Roberts could actually shine in, could run circles round the County defence and get the passes in too.

Keep Draper ready to take over when the wee lad starts tireing. Could also take over from Foran if required. Draper will be first choice on the start sheet soon though

Great to have these choices, football is becoming football again, the hunger and pride is back in the SPL and ICT shows it best.

Long reign Terry Butcher!!!

• Agree 1

Run circles round the County defence? You probably mean the "getting older" county defence . Run 'em ragged I say .

Roberts and Billy interchange and Mr Tokely and Russell  Duncan are bound to tire and make mistakes. Remember when Ross headed onto his own bar under pressure and Russell  Duncan  lost the ball to allow ICTto get their goal. Leave Draper until the County are tiring and then the risk to hi8m willbbe less. ''Just a thought or two.

Can't wait though.... :cheer01:

Draper has to start so Roberts out because Foran will not be on the bench

talking of the bench with Brislen Hall's pace should he take Roberts place -certainly will leave Tokely standing and possibly Grant Munro

Same XI that finished the game on Tuesday night, we are a much better team with Draper in the side, Andy Shinnie wide left and hopefully Greame can bomb up and down from left back to utilise an overlap or allow Andy to cut inside