Are We Really Favourites?

OWENCF94

On the way home from Pittodrie last night i was listening to the radio and in Derek Adams' interview he clearly stated that there is no pressure on C_unty at the weekend and that we are clear favourites. Also on social media sites such as twitter and facebook their fans seem to be thinking the same thing. I am very confident we will dispose off them lot with ease, however for those of us who enjoy a flutter i have been doing some research and in 6 of the bookmakers i checked the odds in not one did i find Inverness to be favourites. Infact in 4 out of 6 Ross County have been made favourites:

LADBROKES - Ross County - 8/5 Inverness CT - 8/5 (Both the same)

SKY BET - Ross County - 6/4 Inverness CT 6/4 (Both the same)

WILLIAM HILL - Ross County - 11/8 Inverness CT 13/8 (County favourites)

PADDY POWER - Ross County - 6/4 Inverness CT 13/8 (County favourites)

BET 365 - Ross County - 6/4 Inverness CT - 8/5 (County favourites)

BETFRED - Ross County - 7/5 Inverness CT - 8/5 (County favourites)

So if we are so called 'favourites' for the game on Saturday, according to who exactly?

BBC radio presenters!

And Derek Adams (a la interview on radio last night).

So no-one who counts really. :laugh:

However, on the basis of performance, it has to be us but that is not worth worrying about. If Butcher has the mind-set adjusted appropriately, the team will not be looking at the next round and who we could meet until after the match on Saturday.

On the way home from Pittodrie last night i was listening to the radio and in Derek Adams' interview he clearly stated that there is no pressure on C_unty at the weekend and that we are clear favourites. Also on social media sites such as twitter and facebook their fans seem to be thinking the same thing. I am very confident we will dispose off them lot with ease, however for those of us who enjoy a flutter i have been doing some research and in 6 of the bookmakers i checked the odds in not one did i find Inverness to be favourites. Infact in 4 out of 6 Ross County have been made favourites:

LADBROKES - Ross County - 8/5 Inverness CT - 8/5 (Both the same)

SKY BET - Ross County - 6/4 Inverness CT 6/4 (Both the same)

WILLIAM HILL - Ross County - 11/8 Inverness CT 13/8 (County favourites)

PADDY POWER - Ross County - 6/4 Inverness CT 13/8 (County favourites)

BET 365 - Ross County - 6/4 Inverness CT - 8/5 (County favourites)

BETFRED - Ross County - 7/5 Inverness CT - 8/5 (County favourites)

So if we are so called 'favourites' for the game on Saturday, according to who exactly?

Just another example of how ICT has been a licence to print money recently(most games) Long may we be outsiders. 1000/1 to win league. 16/1 to win league without Celtic in betting,

If this was a league game then we would undoubtedly be clear favourites. The gudgies are worried because we are buzzing and they are struggling. But this will be looked at as a one off local derby cup tie and that usually favours the home side and the bookies are more wary. To be honest we would probably have been far clearer favourites and I would be far more confident away from home at the moment.