Ross County -V- ICT

Scotty

Well I told you months ago. Viccy Park is no more, the Global no Energy Stadium is a morgue and the Jailend has been turned into a library.

At least they have plenty serveries in the away end now but like I predicted they now have a stadium as bad as the Midden. You could say its a SHADOW of what it was. Shockingly poor team as well, greetin faced manager, we got rid of Rosscoe at the right time, he's well past it. The pitch was a bit of a leveller, should be 3-0 at the caleydome if justice is done.

Edited by TheMantis
  • Agree 5

What a bitter little man Derek Adams.  While he may have a point about Foran's first goal, there was no way the third County goal from the free kick was a foul.  Vigurs just fell over!  And what's this he's saying about the ICT equaliser?!  "There was two minutes of added time and Inverness scored in 93rd minute"?!  There was three minutes of added time Derek, did you not see the board?  The man holding it was right next to you!

I see County really do live up to their ugly reputation.  They kick everything that moves and hoof the ball forward again and again.  Crude and cowardly football.

PS - Did anyone else notice that throughout the game, we were in the sun, while the County fans were always in shadow?  Ironic eh!  :cool:

• Agree 9

The BBC highlights are now online, and one of the many notable moments is the commentator saying "And Richard Brittain has just put Ross County into the 5th round!!!"

:crazy:

No smilies on the phone so I'll just say lololololololololol.

The BBC highlights are now online, and one of the many notable moments is the commentator saying "And Richard Brittain has just put Ross County into the 5th round!!!" :crazy:

Ha ha ha! Disappointed that they don't show Vigurs dive.

Dissapointed that Vigurs didn't get carded for his attempt at enticing the away support. Total pillock if you ask me.

• Agree 1

What a game! I'm glad we don't have to interview Adams every week - I'd jump off a bridge. Foran's goal- Tokes has both arms on Foran when the pass is made, so how can he be offside? Brittain's goal, NEVER a free kick against raven for the chance in the first place. Also, Craig Thomson said that the extra time that was added was because the "Ross County player celebrating the goal left the field of play and 30 seconds was added on. Hubris? Definately.

• Agree 1

DA moaning about' Fergie time'? He claimed 2 minutes but he was only a few feet away from the board which said 3 minutes and his own announcer said min 3 mins. Moaned about 'offside goal' but not the wicked deflection for their goal or the pathetic fall for Britton's freekick. Mind you it was worth it to see his wee greetin face... :cry:

• Agree 4

Adams really is a graceless, greeting faced *****. We murdered them in the first half - better football from better footballers. To be fair they came at us in the second half but his comments regarding their utter domination are frankly laughable.

Biggest laugh of the day was the sight of those Caley/County "friendship" scarves - please tell me the half-wits responsible went home with the lot.

Thumbs up for the smoke bombs.

• Agree 1

The Highlands are still ours!

I couldn't possibly condone such behaviour, but the kid in me enjoyed:

P.s. My tits are still sore from laughing at Adams celebrations at 3-2 and then his puss at 3-3! Please can someone of a technical mind create a gif to capture this moments.

post-245-0-02362400-1354400395_thumb.jpg

• Agree 1

DA s comments at the end made the day oh so special....

"2minutes of extra time and they scored in the 3rd minute " quoth he. " No its was 3 mins extra time Derek" Quoth the boy.  Classic.  If Carlsberg made twats they lost the mould when they dreamnt that lad up.

.What a greetin faced bairn he s proving to be.  Spat the dummy right out ..

He s special !  Hear no evil see no evil etc etc !!

I think the lesson to be learned for Adams is don't do an interview immediately after the final whistle! He really came across as an ungracious and bitter individual!

P.s. My tits are still sore from laughing at Adams celebrations at 3-2 and then his puss at 3-3! Please can someone of a technical mind create a gif to capture this moments.

Agree....would love to see that as a gif :lol:

I think the lesson to be learned for Adams is don't do an interview immediately after the final whistle! He really came across as an ungracious and bitter individual!
Agree....would love to see that as a gif :lol:
On the plus side, it's good to see wet look hair gel has arrived in Dingwall.

Getting back to the football, does anyone else think that Roberts could have done better defending the soft free kick from which County scored their 3rd goal?  As part of the two man wall it seems to me he ducked away from the kick instead of trying to head it clear.

Still, if that goal hadn't gone in we would have missed the thrilling last second equaliser, and the sheer joy of the contrasting reactions of the managers at the end.

Edited by Caley Mad In Berks