Ross County -V- ICT

Scotty

Epic game, with a fair result in the end. A strange symmetry - two cracking goals, two deflections, and two last gasp smash and grabs. What a prospect the replay is, under the lights with a great atmosphere. Cant' wait. Except i do believe that we will have the advantage, which is why Adams is greetin so badly.

• Agree 1

Epic game, with a fair result in the end. A strange symmetry - two cracking goals, two deflections, and two last gasp smash and grabs. What a prospect the replay is, under the lights with a great atmosphere. Cant' wait. Except i do believe that we will have the advantage, which is why Adams is greetin so badly.

I only gave you a like for the word "symmetry" as I dont know whether ya meant it but it was actually a bit of an oxymoron - but i have justopened ma fifth bottle of Sneck Lifter and i may well finish the feckin case.

Well, that was some finish.  Overall a fair result.  Both sides second goals were flukey.  We controlled first half, although not generating many chances. County were much the better side in the second half, but we hung in there.  Great work by OTJ to force the corner to give us the equalised by Foran.  Foran was immense today in both defence and attack.  MOM by miles I'd say.

Very poor crowd!  I expected 6000 plus. I wonder how many will show up for the replay on a Tues night mid Dec?

I'm just glad we're in the draw for the next round.

Concentrate on Hibs next week now,  where we could consolidate 2nd place in SPL on our own.  Who'd have thought that 3 months ago?

Great credit to all the team and management. 

My heart stopped when the fifth goal went in, fortunately it restarted seconds later when OTJ thumped that shot at the county goal then stabilised when the equaliser went in.

Not the best game I ever watched but one to be remembered all the same.

Well done ICT you are a  bunch of fighters and deserved at least the draw. Longing for the replay now hope it is tellied too.

Thanks for the cabaret act IHE, nearly pished myself laughing. Looks like some new customers for tena man in the near future!.  :crazy:

You have got till a week on Tuesday to get your stock in.

By the way IHE who was the scizophrenic you were feeling at the match,and was it worth it?

• Agree 3

My heart stopped when the fifth goal went in, fortunately it restarted seconds later when OTJ thumped that shot at the county goal then stabilised when the equaliser went in.

Not the best game I ever watched but one to be remembered all the same.

Well done ICT you are a  bunch of fighters and deserved at least the draw. Longing for the replay now hope it is tellied too.

Thanks for the cabaret act IHE, nearly pished myself laughing. Looks like some new customers for tena man in the near future!.  :crazy:

You have got till a week on Tuesday to get your stock in.

By the way IHE who was the scizophrenic you were feeling at the match,and was it worth it?

There is a very rude response to that and I would never utter the word banker. When you have multiple personalities ya can blame the others !! Dont pisssh yerself watching the teely as it brings bad luck.

So whom is being officially credited with our equaliser? Foran struck it but I think it skimmed off Roberts.

BBC have Foran credited with that goal

Not any more! First line of their match report is "Philip Roberts scored a stoppage time goal to earn Inverness a Scottish Cup draw with Highland rivals Ross County. "