I.C.T. -V- Hibernian

Scotty

Attendance is  up over recent games is it not? Which is a positive sign .. If the team continues like this surely the fans will flood back. What more could they possibly want ?

Judging from the text commentary it seems asif Hibs were playing the offside trap  steadily throughout the game. Bad move--indicates uncertainty and fear.

Foran seems to have been in the thick of it... in more ways than one. What a player he is and what an asset to  ICT he has turned out to be.

Between the two cup games against Ross County the club should benefit by a financial boost of about L100,000 .

Is that correct?

If so, then that wil pay for all the operations that they have paid for  over the  past months which led to the $100,000 financial shortfall in the recently-divulged accounts. Now ---back on an even keel? :clapoverhead:

Foran seems to have been in the thick of it... in more ways than one. What a player he is and what an asset to  ICT he has turned out to be.

Yet not so long ago I think there was a thread of Foran bashing, quite a few people saying we were better off without him. No doubt they will now claim that Richie took their criticisms on board.

Arguably our best home performance of the season and we made what looked like a decent Hibs team (on paper) look decidedly mediocre...and apart from one opportunity through on goal Leigh Griffiths was kept quiet the whole match.

Ball retention in the first half wasn't the best, but when we lost it we were quick to get it back....problem was sorted for the second half.

Richie Foran got MotM, but it could easily have gone to any one of 7 or 8 players today.

Was great talking to a few of the team after the game.  They were obviously delighted with both the performance and result today but have already kicked into preparation mode for the game on Tuesday.....can't wait.

As free flowing as we have looked all season. Great attacking display, fluent passing and clinical finishing.

Griffiths didnt look fit and it showed. Anything remotely threatening had to go through him and without him they struggled. They will have to address when he leaves in January or they will fade away.

Top marks for our attacking quartet today. Doran and Shinnie made full use of the pitches width and Foran and McKay seem to be forming a formidable partnership as well. 9 and 12 goals for the season together is a fantastic record at this stage in the season.

Reguero gets a mention too. Griffiths effort seemed net bound but that was a top class save and turned out to be one of very few opportunities that they created throughout the day.

The good form continues as well as the positive vibe...bring on the County.

Rarely will we witmess such an an all round team performance.  No-one deserved to win MOM today, and I say that in the most complimentary way possible.  Everyone battled for every ball, and to be only one up for most of the game was the most inaccurate reflection I've ever see, yet we were so comfortable.

Incredible save from Reguero early on, Warren lapped everything up for rest of the match, Raven was a formidabale attacking threat going forward and covered all he had to with his team-mates cover defensively, Meekings made a few critical interceptions, Shinnie covered Griffiths all the way, Jones and Draper ran the show and our attacking players were impressive beyond belief.  Wow, just wow.  Feckin love being a caley thistle fan at the moment.
  • Agree 1

Very good all round performance today, moved the ball well and if we lost possesion we fought to win it back.  Great save by Antonio from Griffiths, and as already stated, quite a few nominations for MOM.

Got ma tickets, roll on tuesday, long johns and thermal vest at the ready

Yep, fantastic all round today. The Big Four of Warren, Meekings, Draper and Tudor-Jones were immense again today (and I am ashamed to say I had my doubts early on in the season). Ross Draper is a real football player (the new Paul Cherry?) and Billy Mackay must be the fittest player around, does he plug himself into the national grid before games? Respect to Tony Reguero too, geat save at a crucial moment. Ritchie, you've always put your body on the line for the team but take care wi the auld fizzer.

Rock On Inverness!!

• Agree 2

That was a good game of football today. Thought the defence really did start from the front today. Everyone put in 100% and the results came. Josh Meekings had the making of Griffiths and stopped him doing anything. What also impressed me was the way the Shinnie brothers play for each other. Whenever one looked to be in trouble the other was there to help clean up. This whole team is working well together and Antonio is going to have to get injured before Esson gets back in.

The last four games I'm seeing constant improvement and our position in the table is a real one borne out of hard work and positivity. The confidence is growing among the squad and with it the results. As for the fans, they may not be the noisiest at home but there is still a buzz around the stadium just now. Unfortunately my buzz has to last me till my next game on 19th January.

I second all these complimentary posts on this thread, what a team and what a season so far, fantastic, again well done to all at ICT.

Quizzer .......love being an ICT fan all the time never mind just at the momment because, as they say, we're worth it  !!!!!!

Keep these dogs hungry 'till Tuesday evening Terry, then unleash them again, I'm sure they will CURTail any hopes the County have of progressing and DA will go barking again.

What a great result, sounds like a fantastic performance, hopefully will get to see some highlights on Iplayer down here, both my teams second in their respective tables (though Palace dropped two points in the last minute) Good luck for Tuesday's replay...come on you Caley!

Huge win for us today against a vastly improved Hibs team

Without doubt the best home performance of the season

If we keep playing the way we are and if we keep injury free we will be still competing at the end of the season for the big prize

The way things are looking we look like Celtics only challenger

Roll on Tuesday night now another performance like today and there's no doubt we will be the ones progressing to the next round to face Killie

Dougal