I.C.T. -V- Hibernian

Scotty

excellent result.

thought hibs had a lot of posession first half as our ball retention was quite poor. could not keep it for more than 2-3 passes.

great save for tony from griffiths which may have turned the game.

2nd half --- best i have seen in a long time. took game to hibs time after time.

doran seems to have a self belief now. instead of turning back or sideways he now has the confidence to take players on and use his pace.

after the suspension of foran and jones earlier in the season the team picks itself every week. keep clear of injury and suspension who knows where this team can go.

enjoy it while we can though, the more we win the more players are putting themselves in the shop window 

ps i sit in north stand far left, family section row p. usually in front of me to row a is empty, but today full of kids that sang their hearts out and even did a celtic - turn their backs.

that and the drum made for a great day

roll on tuesday for more of the same

I've criticised ICT in the past for lacking passing ability. Today I was soooo impressed by the ability of our guys to knock the ball about and keep possession. Today's match was a disciplined display of good teamwork, good passing and players prepared to throw their bodies on the line for the cause. Hibs were a difficult team to play against and the 3-0 scoreline proves just how well Inverness Caledonian Thistle are playing as a team. Well done guys - we are proud of you!!!

Last night I saw a programme on TV about how the Caledonians were the only people to ever repel the Roman invaders two millenia ago due to their immense fighting spirit and combat skills. Our modern Caledonians from Inverness are likewise adept at sending Southern invaders back south with their tails between their legs. We now need to teach our Poor Cousins from the North a thing or two on Tuesday night. More of the same against County in Tuesday night's replay please guys!!!

Just checked the BBc website  Shots on goal  ICTFC 9  Hibs 1

On Target        ICTFC 7 Hibs  1

Thats one way traffic !                                                                          

We have never had it so good at this level.

I agree - but what suprises me is that we only have 1 more point than we had at the same stage 2 seasons ago!

Back then we went on to lose all our festive games and basically had a terrible winter, before winning 5 of our last 6 games to finish 7th. I'm pretty sure we can do better than that this time, if fact I'm certain of it.

I was very entertained by the whole performance & it was actually probably the most vibrant smaller attendance for a while, so congrats to the supporters as well, yes especially the family sections.

It should be a great night at tomorrows replay for Inverness so as folk are suggesting, this is worth going to see, so get on down - the team are proving to be worth it.

A96

Romans? well, er, they slaughtered the Caledoniansin the two day battle  at Mons Graupius  near Aberdeen   but by that time they had had enough of trying to get a grio on the Highlands.

So ICt should treat County with respect and go all out from the get0go. Aye.