what the.....

Vegas

Just found out that 28,000 from Swindon turned out to see 'Jer-man' fron x f***er sing a song . Sad thing is that only 3,400ish bothered to turn out, for a team playing some of the best football in the league, today??!!

• Agree 3

I can accept that early on in the season, one or two games in, we could find ourselves in a strange league position - up too high or down too low, due to the early opposition we have had to contend with.

WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON AND MY WEE TEAM ARE SECOND TOP!!

SHOUTING???  OF COURSE I'M SHOUTING!

I hope they heard me in Dingwall!

I hope they heard me in Central Scotland where they complain that the road to Inverness tires out their players but our players are immune to this journey.

I hope they heard me in Dundee where our presence in the league was not wanted by one team there - I think they said they wanted their neighbours instead.

As we look down we can only wonder ...WHO ARE YA!!

I hope they heard me in every house in the INVERNESS area unwilling to support us ... like the ones traveling home from Glasgow having scrapped a win against the lowest side in the SFL.

Following today's poor turnout I feel that INVERNESS does not deserve any team, never mind one sitting SECOND TOP of the SPL - and there will be many sitting waiting to say 'I knew it', when we drop/if we drop to third spot.

Anyway, to the aforementioned, GIRUY, the view is great from up here!!!!

• Agree 7

Lets get down to the feckin nitty feckin gritty - WE ARE A CLUB IN ITS FECKIN INFANCY - WE ARE A CLUB THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A FECKIN SHOP WINDOW FOR "BIGGER" CLUBS - WE ARE A CLUB THAT WILL LOSE OUR BEST PLAYERS ON A FECKIN REGULAR BASIS - WE ARE A CLUB THAT WILL ALWAYS STRUGGLE FINANCIALLY TO BALANCE THE BOOKS - WE WILL ALWAYS FACE COMPETITION FROM THE OLD FIRM AND THE ATTRACTION TO GLORY HUNT.

And we will possibly never be in the same positive position that we are now BUT we just seem to keep going and going - year after feckin year - on a feckin shoestring, picking up players who many have dismissed and blending them in to a feeling of togetherness. Have we had some feckin great times or feckin what ?

We probably only have a fan base of 2000-3000 but that is becoming the faithful and it can only grow if we influence the yoof of inversneckie to follow - and staying in the SPL will only help that recruitment and retention process.

It took me 3 feckin seasons to forgive and forget the bloodiness of the merger - BUT I have built up a tremendous group of friends from all over the feckin world - AND I am now INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE till i die - which could be a feckin long time !!

If we are in the bottom division in 2021 and playing East Stirlingshire on a feckin frost Tuesday nite in mid-january - I will be feckin there - WILL YOU ?

• Agree 6

Aye. Without a doubt. It took me 5 mins to come to terms with the end of caley in the highland league and realise that we were now caley thistle in with the big boys.

There's been sh*t days dont get me wrong but for me always heavily outnumbered by the fantastic days.

So heres to a great nearly 20 years

Lets get down to the feckin nitty feckin gritty - WE ARE A CLUB IN ITS FECKIN INFANCY - WE ARE A CLUB THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A FECKIN SHOP WINDOW FOR "BIGGER" CLUBS - WE ARE A CLUB THAT WILL LOSE OUR BEST PLAYERS ON A FECKIN REGULAR BASIS - WE ARE A CLUB THAT WILL ALWAYS STRUGGLE FINANCIALLY TO BALANCE THE BOOKS - WE WILL ALWAYS FACE COMPETITION FROM THE OLD FIRM AND THE ATTRACTION TO GLORY HUNT.

And we will possibly never be in the same positive position that we are now BUT we just seem to keep going and going - year after feckin year - on a feckin shoestring, picking up players who many have dismissed and blending them in to a feeling of togetherness. Have we had some feckin great times or feckin what ?

We probably only have a fan base of 2000-3000 but that is becoming the faithful and it can only grow if we influence the yoof of inversneckie to follow - and staying in the SPL will only help that recruitment and retention process.

It took me 3 feckin seasons to forgive and forget the bloodiness of the merger - BUT I have built up a tremendous group of friends from all over the feckin world - AND I am now INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE till i die - which could be a feckin long time !!

If we are in the bottom division in 2021 and playing East Stirlingshire on a feckin frost Tuesday nite in mid-january - I will be feckin there - WILL YOU ?

Yes, I'll be there (hopefully) if I am still able!! being of oap status now!   In 2021 I will be ?? but as long as I can still breathe in Highland air, I'll be there.  ICT forever!!

Game against  East Stirlingshire (2021)  Off due to frozen pitch, playing Real Madrid ( rearranged World League Cup Final match)  in Barbados. E ast Stirlingshire match in the SSFL to be played in June 2022 when the freak mini ice age is forecast to end.

Scottish Super Football League to resume thereafter. Statement by Sir Terry imminent.

All down to advertising and cost in my opinion. How much coverage does stuff like X Factor get compared to the SPL. We can't even get SPL games mentioned on SKY during SCOTLAND MATCHES. More fool those not going to games at the moment. They are missing out Like I've said before I'm gutted I can't make a lot of games due to being at uni in another city and working most weekends. I am however optimistic. As IHE said we are in our infancy and I think as the young ICT fans like me have families our crowds will gradually go up (as long as Armageddon doesn't happen)