Derek Adams still greetin

tm4tj

I heard him on MFR today and thought.........What a bitter greetin faced wee nyaph, still complaining about our goals last week being offside etc etc.

No mention of his sides freak goals though or Vigurs cheating, and he wants the referee to be fair, basically saying they were unfairly treated and wants us to be punished.

Stop yer greetin man :cry:

• Agree 3

This is the same peg seller who the night before the last game gave it large as to "how county have different morals" to that of Caley in having "local players"

The same man who's father gained from the morally correct EBT at Rangers.

And of course, the local lad interviewed first by Radio Scotland after the game was Rocco Quinn. So Dingwall is just outside Glasgow now??

To be fair to most County fans I've spoken to after the game, even they are cringing at the whining little................

Anyway, he should get over it. Everyone knows that the Diddy Wee Team always gets hit with a late sucker punch from the Big Team

• Agree 1

he wants the referee to be fair, basically saying they were unfairly treated and wants us to be punished.

Will Tuesday nights referee listen to MFR?

Usually same ref in a replay that officiated the original fixture .... so Mr Adams could be in for a torrid time if he bears a grudge.

Just saw Derek Adams on the STV news , he's still gerning about the last game , saying he hopes County get the advantage we got with 2 offside goals !

No word about their cheating & Vigurs dive ! he really needs to move on & get over himself !

MON THE CALEY ! :ictscarf: :ictscarf: :ictscarf:

Edited by Fanoffooty

3rd goal was definitely not offside, check out the pic in todays Scotsman. Roberts quite clearly behind Brown and whoever the county defender was.  The 2nd goal definitely was offside but it would have been so much clearer for everyone if Tokely hadn't been holding Foran so close to him!!

The man is utterly obsessed with Caley, as are most of there fans.  Make no mistake they would be happy to finish 9th in the 3rd every season as long as we were below them. 

Sometimes I get so angry with the simple life they lead 
And the shepherd's smile seems to confirm my fears 
They've never questioned anything, never disagreed 
Sometimes I think they must have wool in their ears 
And when you see a cane I see a crook 
And when you see a crowd I see a flock 
It's sheep we're up against 
It's sheep we're up against