Derek Adams still greetin

tm4tj

From The Herald - "Oh, I look forward to January 2," said Adams. "I wish it was tomorrow, because there are a few smirks to wipe off a few peoples' faces."

This is very un-Christian talk DA, your boss should have a word with you. Are we not morally correct in enjoying our wins then?

Get a life man - DA - ducks ar*e.

• Agree 2

Though I'm sure nobody will admit to it at the moment, his club's chairman has to be starting to get a wee bit worried about the manager's state of mind and some of the things he is saying.  I know I would.  I do not think his job is in danger presently but surely his old man or Roy MacGregor need to take him to one side and calm him down.

He really is spouting nonsense.  Two offside goals?  No.  He should think about how many minutes his team has led against us in three games this season.  The answer is just one

• Agree 6

Reading this weeks North Star at the in-laws just now. Rather amusing. Adams still bleeting on the same old rubbish and the North Star completely agrees with him lol!

I agree with DJS that someone ought to have a word very soon about his behaviour, buts lets be honest here, this is County we're talking about. The whole region north of the bridge is seething in bitter jealousy because they thought after last year they were now the Highlands best. But sadly after only 3 games against us they are beginning to realise that its still the same and we are actually better than ever. And they are seeeeeeeeeeeeething about it!

And what im i doing? Sitting back, watching the turmoil, laughing my tits off!

:D

WE ARE CALEY

• Agree 5

County ache to beat them, and will get another chance when they meet again in Dingwall at the start of the year. "Oh, I look forward to January 2," said Adams. "I wish it was tomorrow, because there are a few smirks to wipe off a few peoples' faces."

Hahahahahahaa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20743409

''Ross County manager Derek Adams described his side's draw with Dundee as the Staggies' "worst performance" in the league so far this season.

Iain Davidson's impressive first-half strike was cancelled out by Gary Glen's goal for County after the break.

"I don't think we played well enough, passed the ball well enough," Adams told BBC Scotland.

"We didn't work [goalkeeper] Rab Douglas enough. I still think we had the better opportunities to win."

Adams felt Davidson's goal had come "out of the blue" and was disappointed County were unable to snatch a winner late on.

"If there was going to be a winner on pressure, then it was always going to be us but Dundee were always capable on the counter-attack," he added. ''

Mr Adams added that in the next three games they would Bash the Buoys, humiliate the Hibees (where he had been Colin Calderwood's strategist), and hump Hearts. A spokesperson for County said Mr Adams was still sore from the banter dished out by Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters at their City based ground during the cup reply which ICT were very lucky to win. Mr Adams and his dad, known to Dingwallites as the Addams Family, was unavailable for comment.  

I saw Derek Adams at a supermarket in Inverness yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a **** and bother him and ask him for photos or anything

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Adams trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. 

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.