Derek Adams still greetin

tm4tj

Scotland's PFA Manager of 2011/12 said : "I think looking at them training this week the pressure has been taken off them a bit because they're going to Celtic Park and they're not expected to win the match."

Another correct prediction.

"We didn't defend well enough straight after half-time and were 2-0 down after seven minutes of the second-half. We try and copy what Inverness do but coming back from 2-0 is as likely as finding a Ross County player living in and enjoying the nightlife of Dingwall. They all live in Inverness.''

I see Derek's got company. Danny Lennon claims the ICT fixture has ruined Christmas!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/inverness-trip-has-ruined-christmas-says-danny-lennon-1-2707300

Good! I hope we make it worse!

Love how it's 'I was lying on a beach having a holiday most people probably couldn't afford utterly seething about a 3 hour trip to Inverness'. Pathetic whining, jeez I used to work on boxing day years ago when I worked in Burger King getting paid £3.20 an hour.

• 9 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...