Derek Adams still greetin

tm4tj

His column in todays Press and Journal is well worth a read. Purely for its comedy value. The man just cannot accept a defeat. Your team can create as many chances as they want, if they don't go in the back of the net then it means diddly squat.

Talk about having a persecution complex!!

The whole article reeks of a bitter bitter man who needs to learn some humility. He talks about wiping smirks of faces in the next derby and how he didn't like seeing ICT staff and fans celebrating the win, time to grow up I think.

I bet he's got some sort of dingy underground bunker at his house where he spends 12 hours a day plotting how he's going to beat ICT. Seems like the type.

This is where I usually dust down the old joke about the difference between Adams and a pint of Murphys........

A pint of Murphy's doesn't punch his own players?

A pint of Murphy's doesn't offer lucrative contracts to has-beens who can only stop an attack by fouling?

• Agree 1

His column in todays Press and Journal is well worth a read. Purely for its comedy value. The man just cannot accept a defeat. Your team can create as many chances as they want, if they don't go in the back of the net then it means diddly squat.

Talk about having a persecution complex!!

The whole article reeks of a bitter bitter man who needs to learn some humility. He talks about wiping smirks of faces in the next derby and how he didn't like seeing ICT staff and fans celebrating the win, time to grow up I think.

That's what I thought and their From the stands is just as bad :cry:

I like this one: 

"It was another big decision in the cup tie," said Adams. "There were a number of big decisions and they haven't gone for us. Grant Munro feels that he should have had a penalty in the second half. Overall the best team has gone out, obviously, we had more possession and more opportunities."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/inverness-ct-2-ross-county-1-composed-and-precise-mckay-is-proving-to-be-real-mccoy.19657725

Maybe Derek but we scored more goals and that's what counts at the end of the day. Next he'll be saying County deserved to win because they had more throw ins or something equally pathetic. What a creep he is.

i was speaking to a traveller who thought that he shouldve kept his mouth shut.

its oryt deek you keep winging terry will continue to be the bigger man, hell continue to give county credit when its due, you keep up the seige mentality itll get you far.

naaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttt!

I like this one: 

"It was another big decision in the cup tie," said Adams. "There were a number of big decisions and they haven't gone for us. Grant Munro feels that he should have had a penalty in the second half. Overall the best team has gone out, obviously, we had more possession and more opportunities."

More Possession?

Not according to the BBC stats:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20590526

Derek, it seems we had more possession because 58 is a bigger number than 42.  Ask someone about this thing called counting.  And while your at it as about humility too ya silly wee fudd.

herr_der_ringe_gollum_smeagol_hdr027-d.j

County's next five games 

Dundee Home - nil points

Celtic away - nil points

Hibernian away - nil points

Hearts home - draw one puny point

Inverness home - 7-0 win to home team. Three valuable points.

Dundee's next five games

Ross County away- three points

Inverness away - hopefully nil points

Celtic home - not a hope

Aberdeen home - three points

St Johnstone away - one point

So the moral of this story is that when we next play County we must not let them beat us 7-0 in order for Dundee to edge above them in the table.

Ross County can at least concentrate on the relegation battle now they are out of both cups.