Well I am on ma way home on the train. As far as I am concerned the better team won and we are in the next round. In the first half, until Vigurs scored as good a goal as you can get - as in the first game - we were a class above and if we had hit a second we could have waltzed it.

County were really up fer it and showed that they had far more to prove than we did. The conditions favoured the underdog and affected our footballing prowess. Some of our players had an off day but - feck me - at the end of the day it is all about who scores the most goals - and we feckin did.

That was County - in the second half - at 150% and us playing at 70-80% - so what does that tell ya. Plus we would have capitulated before and despite putting on an apparent remake of the Alamo - it was more like feckin Bannockburn.

And we played the same starting eleven again and we kept our winning run going. It will be a different story when we feck them on 02/01/2013.

• Agree 2

It wasn't pretty at times and I thought we weren't really at the races in the second half but we grinded out the win and that's all that matters

Billy McKay must be getting closer to getting a full international call up for Northern Ireland as each game goes by and he keeps scoring

I do worry that we will see offers coming in for him next month though as the lad has really put himself in the shop window this season so far

Dougal

Vigurs goal is superb, but I don't think he did himself any favors with the celebration. I did notice he was pointing to his name as he strode back for the re start too.

To read that he'd also gestured to a fan at full time too is a disgrace.

He's become some what of a Dougie Imrie character for me - All that talent, but his attitude, ego and arrogance let him down

• Agree 2

Vigurs goal is superb, but I don't think he did himself any favors with the celebration. I did notice he was pointing to his name as he strode back for the re start too.

To read that he'd also gestured to a fan at full time too is a disgrace.

He's become some what of a Dougie Imrie character for me - All that talent, but his attitude, ego and arrogance let him down

Both got attitude and thats why Terry let them go!

Not condoning coin throwing or running on the pitch but celebrating in front of opposing fans is not cool and has crept in more and more. It used to be a no no but you see it more and more recently. Shows a distinct lack of class.

Scoring good goals and being a **** is one thing but when you stop scoring good goals then your just a **** - Vigurs take note.

I think it's absolutely brilliant up to a point. I had no complaints about Vigurs and Shinnie from earlier games. I don't know what Vigurs did last night but you can tell he really hates us now with all his over the top celebrations.

How is it that the Motherwell/Aberdeen game has over 5 minutes of highlights but ours has only 2 and a half, despite having the same number of goals? I can see that there were an awful lot more shots on goal from Aberdeen than either us or C*unty managed combined, but our match wasn't THAT bad, was it??

You can't complain about people celebrating in front of us after we've given them a shedload of abuse.  When Imrie scored against us some of the people shouting at him were going mental, I remember thinking "you've just called the guy a paedo for an hour, what do you think he's going to do?"

All good fun and part of the game.