Excellent work and good to see that Scotland's top whistler Craig Thomson really did cheat C(o)unty at the penalty while wearing his ICT shirt under his ref's top (insert 'sarcasm' smiley in case Oddquine is about).

Sheesh......

• Agree 1

Some absolute comedy gold on Over The Bridge tonight! Well worth a look for a laugh.

Their sleepy wee forum's fair getting a boost with all you guys in the past fortnight.......

To be fair I had a look myself and most of them accept they've got a limited squad and doing OK considering, but one or two roasters eh.

Every ref and linesman in Scotland's got it in for their multi-talented squad and plotting to stop them winning a clean sweep this season.

They don't hate us much though.

• Agree 2

Their sleepy wee forum's fair getting a boost with all you guys in the past fortnight.......

So which of the stories were planted by our agents? Half time fights in the dressing room? Adams leaving at the end of the season? Tokely and Munro signing for Brora? Nothing would surprise me.

Have  watched the highlights 4 times. I found it enthralling. :clapoverhead:  Thanks to Caley D --right on man.

You say the football was awful but what about the excitement? Pshaw!--you guys are becoming spoiled. This is great stuff. Makes the Vancouver Whitecaps look like  old and slow cissies. Wish I could have been there.

Antonio did well didn't he? OOOOOOOH!

Laughed like  a drain at the remarks on the county site. When they had their Reguero regimen they latched on to Terry--it's all Terry's fault;   he even has the ball boys drilled to perfection ! :crazy:

Ross Tokely has one more season in him--went over like a flattened ninepin..eh? :wink: And he's a big fella.

Owell, good luck to them in the twilight of their careers I say.

And  I don't think Duncan was playing was he?

You guys are so-o-o-o lucky .