Say AYE to a Forres PIE

ForzaCaley

i havent tried the specific pie in question, but the murdoch bakers goods that i have tried were nothing special

Murdochs are Butchers Pies just to keep ya`ll right 1

Is there another Pie etc maker in Forres? Maybe im getting confused. Im sure i had tried Murdoch Pies bought in The Co-op b4

i havent tried the specific pie in question, but the murdoch bakers goods that i have tried were nothing special

Murdochs are Butchers Pies just to keep ya`ll right 1

Is there another Pie etc maker in Forres? Maybe im getting confused. Im sure i had tried Murdoch Pies bought in The Co-op b4

Actually.....Is there a Baker in Forres called mcLeans or McLean Brothers? That MIGHT be who im thinking of?

Many years since I have been to Mossat Park far less had a pie there but Murdoch's Scotch pies are among the finest in the land and have all too often been the cause of a short diversion off the A96.

Down your way, what about Charles McHardy butcher in Stonehaven? Make their own pork pies. They look quite small so you buy two then realise your mistake!

• Agree 1

With family still in Brodie and previously in Forres itself I have certainly tasted many a Forres pie. My Granny used to have the Hardmuir farm and ma uncle had a feckin log cabin in Darnaway. But I can recall most fondly that lovely warm feeling of the warm Forres pie and the white whisky procured from Dallas-Dhu by ma cousin.

Many years since I have been to Mossat Park far less had a pie there but Murdoch's Scotch pies are among the finest in the land and have all too often been the cause of a short diversion off the A96.

Down your way, what about Charles McHardy butcher in Stonehaven? Make their own pork pies. They look quite small so you buy two then realise your mistake!

Not tried McHardy's pork pies but I am very partial to a pork pie not mass produced in a factory so I will certainly make it my business to do so.

• Agree 2