Jan 2nd

Naelifts

My first day off over the festive period and guess what.............there is a game on!!

Will this be all ticket??

It's on the telly as well part-timer..........then again you can always come up and buy me that lunch you owe me ;-)

they went on sale on Wednesday

Out of interest did you see this advertised? Radio? Word of mouth?

In all fairness its up to Dingwall to promote their ticket sales they're the ones taking the money,   I would like to see the Semi final tickets on sale though, tickets for a cup semi just before Christmas a great way to lure in new fans

Are there any pubs open on the 2nd

In all fairness its up to Dingwall to promote their ticket sales they're the ones taking the money, 

In equal fairness to "Dingwall", they issued a press release on 28th November advising that tickets for the January 2nd derby would be available from Monday Dec 3rd. Ross County issue very regular ticketing press releases which tend to be used quite liberally by the media.

On the other hand I'm not sure what the precise arrangements would be for the "away" end on January 2nd.

In equal additional fairness, Caley Thistle, until Tuesday, would have been quite legitimately up to their ears with ticket sales for the Cup replay.

See these Highland Derbies? Three of five or six down - two or three to go! Wonderful occasions. :smile:

Did there used to be an institution called the Old Firm? :lol:

Edited by Charles Bannerman

ICT do a regulat "Ticket Info" article which has had the info for the Jan 2nd game on them for at least the last 2.  Current one is at - http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/729-ticket-info-dec-12-jan13

The information also went out on Facebook & Twitter...both the articles were published to there and there was also a separate Facebook & Twitter announcement about that game specifically.

Delighted!?? that Ross County have categorised the game on 2nd January as Category A - ie similar to Celtic!! Is that fame for ICT or just a way of getting ICT fans to pay more to get into Victoria Park (cant remember the new name) than all the other teams in the SPL.  Cannot make up my mind if this is a back-handed compliment, or not.  Views ?

Absolutely - this is a massive game fer the farmers, the foresters and the unemployed of Ross-shire. The big club from the big bad city comes a visiting and - for a split second - the in breds and the Addams family think that some light is creeping through the shadows. :wink:

Delighted!?? that Ross County have categorised the game on 2nd January as Category A - ie similar to Celtic!! Is that fame for ICT or just a way of getting ICT fans to pay more to get into Victoria Park (cant remember the new name) than all the other teams in the SPL.  Cannot make up my mind if this is a back-handed compliment, or not.  Views ?

The unwashed people of the Global No Energy Arena, complete with Wendy house, nestling in the shadow of the countries largest traveller camp, Dingwall, see the opportunity to be giant killers in a league match against the spotlight doused might of fortress Longman.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

new name is the global energy

Day 2 of 'Official Highland March Training' will see CapitalCaley and Myself take a walk to this one. Although I believe not all are heading to The Mallard this time around?

Any idea's where all are heading, and if anyone is driving up, will they be able to a) provide a safe haven for our bags and b) have seats available to a lift back to ness?