Hearts semi-final tkts

caley100

See Hearts have announced prices and tkt allocation for the semi,  looks like we are getting the North stand, not sure how many its holds but will we fill it???

£15 looks no bad for a semi final and under 16's a fiver!     no word from ICT yet but plenty time and games to go.

Hearts supporters will be seated in the East, West and South Stands, with sections 43-45 of the East Stand housing the singing section. South Stand seating will become available once the East Stand has sold out.

Supporters who have 21 or more loyalty points will be given the first opportunity to secure their tickets for the game. They will have from 10am tomorrow until Sunday 6th January at 11.59pm to purchase one ticket per person and the tickets will be subject to availability.

All remaining supporters, who have at least one loyalty point, will be able to purchase their tickets from Monday 7th January at 9am and they will be restricted to one ticket per person. Supporters should note that these tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability.

Tickets for the East and South Stands will cost £15 per adult and £5 per concession (under 16s), whilst the West Stand will cost £20 per person. They will be available to purchase via the following sales channels:

· Online at the eTickets website (24hrs)
· By phoning 0871 663 1874 option 1* (24hrs)
· In person at the Ticket Centre

Click here to view the Ticket Centre's opening hours over the festive period.

Please note:
· The SPL will not issue reprinted tickets for this game, so we would recommend special delivery for any postage.
· The TicketFast option will not be available for this game.
* Calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate.

On HeartsTV today - post-match reaction from John McGlynn and John Sutton.

Thats a bit crap we are going there to win  and only get a few seats, This will be a great day out as we haven't been to a semi for a few years now,  that means I  am going to have to shout on behalf of the people who wont get tickets

Bottom tier 2149  top  1609  total  3758 

Focus on the league guys  thats more important until the date arrives

We easily took 6000 to hampden in 03 and 04 when our average attendance was 2000 so dont see your point alex. Im disapointed we never got the new 6000 capacity East stand. I reckon we could easily take 5500. I honestly cant see hearts taking 15000 aswell, maybe 10,000. I can see a situation where Hearts have 3 half filled stands and our one stand is packed out with some unlucky few not even getting a ticket. This hasnt been thought out well!

However i see Hearts have got a Singing section. I hope our club provides one for our vocal support, maybe on the upper tear. I hope we dont end up with another fiasco like Dingwall where 200 folk were crammed into 70 seats!

It'll be interesting what kind of squad they'll have by this game, in addition to how their morale will be! That is the bonus payments deferral rejected by their players, suggesting that many would be looking for a move in Jan and Hearts would needs the cash from transfers.