Butcher to Barnsley? Terry stays put***

RossP

TB loves it up here - just as much as he loves massaging his ego & creating publicity.

No way was Barnsley a serious option he must`ve just had some spare time to fill on his hols so fancied a free lunch!!

• Agree 2

I didn't think Barsnley would have been a serious option for Butcher but he still held talks with them instead of knocking them back straight away.

I think this is a bad sign for the future. If a bigger club higher up in the Championship came after him I suspect he would go.

• Agree 1

Is it official then???

Paul Mariner is available !!!

Just sacked by Toronto FC and replaced with Ryan Nelsen of QPR ... who will continue to play for QPR until he is allowed to leave or until June (whichever comes first) ... He will presumably manage TFC for the first 3 months of the MLS season over Skype ... which tells you how highly the new TFC Club President rated Mariner !!

If (and it is a big IF) Terry stays with us and this season ends with us winning a trophy or two, I would imagine his managerial stock would be far greater. I think he could / would potentially be able to secure a management post in the EPL. Just hope we'll have the opportunity to see him out on the pitch at Hampden in glorious sunshine lifting a trophy aloft. In Butcher We Trust. TogetherNess.

NO disrespect to Terry but I seriously think his level is SPL. He didn't cut it at Brentford so why should struggling Barnsley be any different? 

Edited by Gringo
i meant Barnsley ;-)
  • Agree 1

Terry doesn't have an agent...does he really strike you as the kind of guy who has other people speak for him?

You seem to know a lot about him :smile:

I'm the guy who takes his dog out for walks when he's at work and on holidays....the dog tells me all I need to know.

• Agree 6

Terry doesn't have an agent...does he really strike you as the kind of guy who has other people speak for him?

You seem to know a lot about him :smile:

I'm the guy who takes his dog out for walks when he's at work and on holidays....the dog tells me all I need to know.

Was waiting patiently for the reply to that post lol

• Agree 1

Fev i believe the man your club is looking for is Derek Adams. He is somewhat familiar with BARNS......

No idea who he is,

Couldn't do any worse than Hill im sure

If we dont get Terry we want his Dog

Edited by fevtyke
  • Agree 3

Fev i believe the man your club is looking for is Derek Adams. He is somewhat familiar with BARNS......

No idea who he is,

Couldn't do any worse than Hill im sure

If we dont get Terry we want his Dog

Think you should go for Derek Adams myself. Nice fun guy, big personality, gets on great with his players, media friendly! What more could you want?

• Agree 2

NO disrespect to Terry but I seriously think his level is SPL. He didn't cut it at Brentford so why should struggling Bradford be any different? 

It's not Bradford who are in for him, it's Burnley! :lol:

Its not even Burney

Haha bradford did not struggle in beating Aston villa tonight

Sorry, that was my fault...I had a bet on Villa to win  :wink:  I meant to say Barnsley, of course, in my post  :wink:

Edited by Gringo
typo

No idea who he is,

I'm sure somebody on here will be happy to use that as their sig;-)