Andrew Shinnie

DavidG

After the season he has had so far though you would expect someone to come in with a bigger cheque book and take him to England,Aaron Doran i was told about 6 weeks ago that he was somebody Aberdeen were looking at closely,think either Hughes or Rae could be leaving at the end of the season and Aaron is seen as a replacement.

Is his contract up at the end of the season or does he have another year,i wasn't 100% sure

Gavin Rae and Stephen Hughes are both central midfielders, Aaron Doran certainly isn't. If Aberdeen are going to replace either with Doran they've either seen something no-one else has or Paw Broon is finally losing it.

After the season he has had so far though you would expect someone to come in with a bigger cheque book and take him to England,Aaron Doran i was told about 6 weeks ago that he was somebody Aberdeen were looking at closely,think either Hughes or Rae could be leaving at the end of the season and Aaron is seen as a replacement.

Is his contract up at the end of the season or does he have another year,i wasn't 100% sure

Gavin Rae and Stephen Hughes are both central midfielders, Aaron Doran certainly isn't. If Aberdeen are going to replace either with Doran they've either seen something no-one else has or Paw Broon is finally losing it.

Wasn't Nial Mcginn a left midfielder before Brown turned him in to a striker? That looks like it has turned out not bad but maybe your right and Brown is loosing it

I don't know who your source close to Aberdeen is but I will quote Craig Brown as my source. He seems pretty close to Aberdeen.

In answer to a journalist asking about A. Shinnie, Paw Broon said " We have had no contact with anyone in connection to this player."

Arron Doran turned Aberdeen down before signing for us, whats the difference now? oh yea we're much better now.

If you know anything about Craig Brown the first person who would know about any interest in ICT players would be Terry Butcher. Just check back at the Hayes saga.

Edited by Big G

I don't know who your source close to Aberdeen is but I will quote Craig Brown as my source. He seems pretty close to Aberdeen.

In answer to a journalist asking about A. Shinnie, Paw Broon said " We have had no contact with anyone in connection to this player."

Arron Doran turned Aberdeen down before signing for us, whats the difference now? oh yea we're much better now.

If you know anything about Craig Brown the first person who would know about any interest in ICT players would be Terry Butcher. Just check back at the Hayes saga.

Do you actually believe things written in the paper? Did Craig Brown nearly miss out on Hayes because the club went announcing it too early??

That has made me laugh i have to say,thought you knew Craig Brown personally the way you quoted that.

Instead you believe things written by Scottish Sports Journalists  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Guest Mahonio

I can't believe this topic has 2 pages of replies, what the OP says is utter crap and tbh, I wouldn't believe anyone who "hears things through sources".

Surely both Andrew and Aaron would want to sign new deals here rather than go somewhere to be a benchwarmer.

I have stopped believing posts like this one until something actually happens and if it does, we will replace the outgoing players.

I can't believe this topic has 2 pages of replies, what the OP says is utter crap and tbh, I wouldn't believe anyone who "hears things through sources".

Surely both Andrew and Aaron would want to sign new deals here rather than go somewhere to be a benchwarmer.

I have stopped believing posts like this one until something actually happens and if it does, we will replace the outgoing players.

Andrew and Aaron wouldn't be bench warmers at Aberdeen though.  After Johnny leaving in the summer i'd be scared if Aberdeen came in again and offered any of these players a contract.  If they did then i would believe they would leave, after all Aberdeen are a bigger club financially and historically than us and doubling/trebling wages might be too hard to resist.

Do you actually believe things written in the paper? Did Craig Brown nearly miss out on Hayes because the club went announcing it too early??

That has made me laugh i have to say,thought you knew Craig Brown personally the way you quoted that.

Instead you believe things written by Scottish Sports Journalists  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Don't know him personally but saw the man give the press conference with my own eyes.

Also Craig Brown contacted ICT to tell them he would be speaking to Hayes long before the "announcement".

Don't have to believe anyone if you see and hear it with your own eyes. :nanananana:

Edited by Big G