League Cup Semi Final v. Hearts Build Up

Its no longer on eticketing but this time last night we were 4 bottom rows  short (in the final block)of selling out all of the lower tier 

So expect to see at least  500 600 fans more than the County match  and  more are expected to turn up on the day.

Edited by 12th Man

Good luck to everyone setting out on their wintery journeys this morning (and to those who might already be en route). If I can make it out of my street I should hopefully be past the worst of it, so I'm just heading out shortly with a shovel.

Spare a thought for Mantis, who was present in the earlier rounds but has had to call off after needing an eye operation this week.

I think he looks something like this at the moment: :wink:

He'll hopefully look more like this for the final: :smile:

• Agree 1

Good luck to everyone setting out on their wintery journeys this morning (and to those who might already be en route). If I can make it out of my street I should hopefully be past the worst of it, so I'm just heading out shortly with a shovel.

Spare a thought for Mantis, who was present in the earlier rounds but has had to call off after needing an eye operation this week.

I think he looks something like this at the moment: :wink:

He'll hopefully look more like this for the final: :smile:

You even picked the correct eye smiley...... C'mon the ICT