League Cup Semi Final v. Hearts Build Up

How many buses would we be expecting depart Inverness for Easter rd ?

Currently 3 Official ICT Travel Club buses booked and bookings coming in thick and fast.  I also know that there are some other buses being privately organised.  Should be a great day out.

Yeah RIG, Mr CaleyJag and I are heading down on the Saturday morning from Aberdeen, got the Premier Inn at South Queensferry for £19 so dropping the car off there and then getting the train in. Really looking forward to it.

Local train station for South Queensferry is Dalmeny. Get 43 bus from outside Premier Inn - passes station or go directly into St Andrews Square.

Any news on ticket sales so far?

According to an online ticketing site, the Famous Five stand has 2,149 seats in the lower tier and 1,609 seats in the upper tier (250 of which are hospitality). That's 3,758 in total for us to sell. I think we are only selling lower section at the moment, so the only info I can deduce is that we have sold less than 2149.

Hopefully there'll be a constant stream of sales during the week and then a rush after a win v. The Dons!

If the club are able to organize a singing section  they have got till tomorrow afternoon to sort it out and announce it, if not we have enough vocal fans to make it a good day wherever they are.

I think the team will be pleasantly surprised by the amount of fans turning up.

Wheres a good place to eat / drink on that side of the city

The Phoenix on Broughton Street is decent, cheap by Edinburgh standards. Closer to Easter Road, Robbies Bar on Leith Walk is good.

Hi guys i am the owner of the Harp and Castle Bar just down from Robbies Bar on Leith Walk 5 mins walk from the ground, seen as we are a big hibs pub i can guarantee there will be no jambos in the bar as they are not allowed (dont like them alot) we fit roughly around 150 people (including kids over 5 ) in the bar so you are more than welcome to come in, we also have skysports aswell so you can watch the Man City game before you go to the match failing thats guys if i dont see yous i really hope yous do them all the best.

Tich.

I used to drink in there, 5 minutes from the ground, easy for cabs and buses, would recommend it.

5 minute walk!!!  yer havin a laugh  There are at least 4 or 5 pubs on the way!  :drinking01:

According to an online ticketing site, the Famous Five stand has 2,149 seats in the lower tier and 1,609 seats in the upper tier (250 of which are hospitality). That's 3,758 in total for us to sell. I think we are only selling lower section at the moment, so the only info I can deduce is that we have sold less than 2149.

Hopefully there'll be a constant stream of sales during the week and then a rush after a win v. The Dons!

Should have just ditch the neutral ground rubbish and play it at ICT and get a full house seen as it's not gonna be on TV.

Should have just ditch the neutral ground rubbish and play it at ICT and get a full house seen as it's not gonna be on TV.

Aye Hearts would agree to that...

Hearts fans have launched a campain to make sure that this game will be a record crowd for the new style Easter Road. Record at the moment is 17300 approx, so according to Hearts fans if they sell out and we sell just over 1000 tickets it would set a new record.

does anyone have an idea of where we are with sales after its first week. I for one am buzzing and will be there with 6

Was in today getting 22 tickets and was told we have sold just over 1200 so far . Unless there is a big surge in the next week and a half  we could go down with a support far less than our team and management  deserve . The club have done virtually nothing to sell the match to people who do not attend matches on a regular basis . Surely we should be on Moray Firth radio trying to  encourage the local community to support the club as it tries to make history !!!!!! When our neighbours county were in their semi there was non stop coverage on both the radio and the local press ,which resulted in a fantastic response .  

• Agree 11

does anyone have an idea of where we are with sales after its first week. I for one am buzzing and will be there with 6

Was in today getting 22 tickets and was told we have sold just over 1200 so far . Unless there is a big surge in the next week and a half  we could go down with a support far less than our team and management  deserve . The club have done virtually nothing to sell the match to people who do not attend matches on a regular basis . Surely we should be on Moray Firth radio trying to  encourage the local community to support the club as it tries to make history !!!!!! When our neighbours county were in their semi there was non stop coverage on both the radio and the local press ,which resulted in a fantastic response .  

For an away game thats a good turnout. I'm sure more tickets will be sold but I'd never expect numbers like those at Scottish Cup. Not even from County. Unfortunately this cup is seen by many SPL fans as a mickey mouse affair and not the best attended, more so because the cash is crap and its run by the other league body. Hearts fans may indeed turn out in vast numbers but that more about the venue and an attempt to create the bragging rights of saying they hold the record for attendance at ER.

People may well disagree but I think excess of 1200 is a very good turnout. And we'll still outsing the tarts.

Hello People 

I hearty hello from edinburgh!

I run the Four in hand Hibernian supporters club. and a would just like to add the invitation that one off your fellow posters put on about the invite to use the Pub when you come down for your semi final tie with THEM. 

Paul Kane is the owner you will be very much looked after very good prices for your drink and food available. this is only Exclusive to Inverness fans and was decided that we never wanted any hearts fans in our pub. 

Hope to see as many of you their as possible and a massive good luck and hope you kick them up side down!!