League Cup Semi Final v. Hearts Build Up

1,  mfr

2,  emails to all businesses on ICTs  data base

3,  emails to all customers on the database

4, contacting schools  and subsidies transport if required

5, competition for 4 tickets  on mfr and local press, Q which SPL club has scored the most goals in the league? 

6, CJT to email all fans encouraging them to go  

7, make new fans welcome

8, Im not encouraging fly posting but if a black and white poster was created that was down loadable, then I wouldnt encourage them to be randomly posted around the city as that would be naughty                  . 

I spoke to a few County fans in the Gellions after our league win,I  mentioned some County players from a few years ago and their names went over their heads.  So I can only assume County picked up a few new  fans on the back their cup run of a few years back.  We should be doing the same.

PS Im assuming that from Feb to June all Longman to A9 South traffic will be diverted  past TCS,  remember to take advantage of this passing trade

Believe it or not 12th but some of those things you listed have been done. I recieved an e-mail when the tickets went on sale and that was all the way to Angola.

I have seen some comments on P&B from fans of other clubs who wanted to purchase online but couldnt because they weren't registered or something. Perhaps if we could sell tickets on the day at ER and publicised this then a few neutrals may turn up.

Believe it or not 12th but some of those things you listed have been done. I received an e-mail when the tickets went on sale and that was all the way to Angola.

I have seen some comments on P&B from fans of other clubs who wanted to purchase online but couldnt because they weren't registered or something. Perhaps if we could sell tickets on the day at ER and publicized this then a few neutrals may turn up.

ICT or CJT haven't emailed me I can only assume that they have competently discovered that I have bought my tickets,

You can gain access to buy ICT tickets via ICTfc  I have also checked  Celtic and St Mirren web sites to see how ticket sales were going  and you need to register for access.  If anyone can buy tickets  I would rather Hibs  st holders bought them and sat up the top  instead of having even more Hearts fans in the stadium.

Hearts fans have launched a campain to make sure that this game will be a record crowd for the new style Easter Road. Record at the moment is 17300 approx, so according to Hearts fans if they sell out and we sell just over 1000 tickets it would set a new record.

Considering  its a home game for them, they have only managed to fill  1 stand so far, the 3 blocks behind the goals are the singing sections and I think only 1 is sold out and moving on to  block 2.  Maybe their fans dont have faith in their team.     http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130114/east-stand-full_2241384_3041331

The east stand holds about 6300  so they have only sold another 700 amongst the other 2 stands

Edited by 12th Man

think that is wrong a hearts st holder a mate of mine has suggested they are close to selling all 3 stands and after having a look on there online ticket centre they have 3 seats left in the east stand, 249 left in the usual away stand and 257 in the main stand so they will be probs sell out or be very close.

Just checked the Hearts ticket site and it says Hearts have 231 seats left for sale according to the stadium seat map. The same seat plan says ICT have only 167 seats left to sell.  So accuracy of that site is debatable 

Edited by Dewsburydude

Following information from Easter Road.....

The Behind the Goals bar at Easter Road Stadium will be operating a pre match cash bar with the opportunity for fans to purchase hot food such as burgers & pies.

The Behind the Goals supporters bar is based in the Famous Five stand and access will be provided from 1.00pm – 2.50pm.

Supporters will only be allowed access to Behind the Goals with a valid ticket for the match and this will only be open to Inverness support.

See Hearts have signed Danny Wilson on loan for rest of season. I thought central defence was one of their strong points? Would he be able to play in the semi-final?

Edited by Big G

See Hearts have signed Danny Wilson on loan for rest of season. I thought central defence was one of their strong points? Would he be able to play in the semi-final?

As far as I'm aware he'd be available. This does suggest though that big Zal or Andy Webster could be off...

ive refrained from getting too excited about this game . trying to do the thing managers talk about Taking it one game at a time Now it's time woo hoo I just can't wait till Saturday it's gonna be a cracker of a day. Looking forward to getting the supporters bus a few beers and to top it all a win over the jambos BRING IT ON

A Quick question if anyone can help I purchased the tickets on same day they went on sale at the stadium LG might remember me hanging around for 30 mins while they sorted out computer. I phoned the travel number same day or next to book two seats on early bus, Left a message on voicemail - also texted the number to be sure, I understand its all voluntary but have phoned several times and always goes to voicemail, How will i know if I have tickets allocated on early bus or not as the case may be, Any info would be appreciated as my son is concerned we ain't getting on  :ictscarf: 

Anyone know if tickets will be available on the day? Due to a family illness, I' m not going to be able to make a decision on whether I can go til the day itself.

If there's tickets still available then I would imagine they'd be for sale on the day.

Does anyone know if Sportsound are covering the game next weekend? I checked Sky sports and BBC and neither of them are covering the game. MFR II are covering the C*unty game "with updates from the semi final"

A Quick question if anyone can help I purchased the tickets on same day they went on sale at the stadium LG might remember me hanging around for 30 mins while they sorted out computer. I phoned the travel number same day or next to book two seats on early bus, Left a message on voicemail - also texted the number to be sure, I understand its all voluntary but have phoned several times and always goes to voicemail, How will i know if I have tickets allocated on early bus or not as the case may be, Any info would be appreciated as my son is concerned we ain't getting on  :ictscarf:

Travel line phone doesnt seem to go to voicemail for some reason.  Please actually phone, or text me, to confirm your names and seats booked.  To date I have answered over 200 calls and texts! so I have definitely answered the phone. 

• Agree 1