YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS YOU

CaleyD

One of the aims of this new site is to get more people involved with it and we have a couple of areas where people get get involved straight off the bat.

Pre-Match Reports - we want people to work together on producing pre-match reports for publication. Some info on our upcoming fixtures about past results, current form of each team, players to watch, that kind of thing. We will provide any information we have here that you may want to use.

Match Reports - Again we are looking for people to produce Match Reports, Official Match Reports are great but they don't cover what the fans get up to before during and after a match which all makes for entertaining reading.

General News and Articles - Anyone at any time is welcome to submit content to us which they would like to see appear as a news story or feature rather than just on the forum. One idea which we had in mind is a weekly summary of goings on, not just about the team, about the site/forum as well - what has been the main topics of conversation, how do people feel about certain events etc.

The above is an open invitation to all - this is your site and we want you to make it into the kind of site you would like it to be. We have a lot of intelligent and funny forum users and it would be great to capture that in site articles.

If your interested in contributing to the site in any of the above ways or have any other ideas reply here or drop me or Scotty a PM.

Count me in for unofficial match reports, will do my best, I usually put one on for my boy, cos he's abroad......Guildford, so if nobody objects, I will continue to spout blurb somewhere...

Guest airbornejake

I have to say manforthejob i also look forward to your match reports. they are my contact. with ICT. great thankyou.

OOPS. Too feckin big again? :oops:

oh my!!!

is that my first problem howdi?

well, dont be worrying your self about it babe, size isnt everything remember! :P

oopsy :oops: just realised what site i'm in.... sorry, i'll go back to where i belong, to the triple p's..... (talking trot threads!) :oops:

I also look forward to the match reports. Mr Von often does the fanzine in the daily record for ICT. They have a habit of editing th emain points though so he's getting a bit p'd off with it

I love the idea of an Agony Aunt column - we could relate it to footie though.

A spoof of problems footballers are having that week - nothing libelous! :) No names.

A bit like "Watsons Week That Wasnae".

How about a mini book club too - cardigans optional!

We've read some cracking footie books recently, we stock up every time we

come back to Scotland. Could be useful for other Exiles? Just a wee paragraph

about what the book is about, and any funny anecdotes.

Mrs PB

ICT Librarian

Whilst we have moved up the leagues, lets not forget East Stirling at home attracted less famous people to our wee stadium. However, SPL status brings big teams and big names so perhaps we need a Celebrity Spotters Section.

We have certainly entertained Mr Romanov, we know Gordon Ramsay ate at least one pie (it looked like more in the London Marathon), Tony Blair has walked the turf, while Europen Cup winners like Paul Lambert have graced the pitch and dugout as his downward career followed that of Craig Brewster. World Cup winner Juninho has looked out from the tunnel into the Graet Glenn.

I believe Lex Gold was at last weeks game ....

Martin O'Neil came to watch us in Alloa,

Gazza played against us at Tannadice

Ian Wright played against us at Celtic Park

Kenny Dalglish went golfing :oops: