Scotland v Wales - U20s rugby at the TCS

NormaStitz

The SRU are offering free entry at the TCS for this game on Friday 8th March. KO 7.35pm. Worth getting along to.

http://www.scotlandrugbyteam.org/content/view/3251/9/

I'll be there.   I went to Murrayfield for several years for the home internationals and "friendlies"  but the prices got so high, I chose instead to get my season ticket at ICT instead of paying the same for a few games of rugby.   However it will be nice to get out the tartan scarf and St Andrews flag again and sing Flower of Scotland live instead of at the tv!  Come on Scotland (ps wonder if there will be any nice Welsh gents dressed as Welsh Dolls, carrying fake leeks made of rolled up snooker table tops, with string as the roots!) (quite a Murrayfield memory but maybe it will then be the daffodils which will be in season instead, in March). 

Hope our Owain will cheer on his countrymen that night despite him currently playing for our Scottish team.

Like you Lizi I used to enjoy the Murrayfield days. The old Murrayfield that is. My last memory was standing sharing a half bottle with a couple of Frenchmen. We won 9-6 that day. Have never been in the present stadium simply because I couldn't justify the cost and difficulty in getting tickets. Also marraige breakdown and moving to work offshore lost me the rugby club contacts I had. Nowadays the football takes first preference of my free time.

Might take a trip up for this one though if only for the excuse of a night in Sneck.