de week

I would say that the seven days from Saturday 26th January to Saturday 2nd February 2013, in my humble opinion, are the most looked forward to period that I have ever experienced for any team in my 500+ years.

It could be feckin delightful or depressing - we could end up being delirious or devastated, it could be deserved or demeaning, we could be demented or desperate for more.

I will be at all feckin three - please follow suit.

• Agree 1

Feck me grasshopper - wise words - to simply be there suffices but to enjoy and progress would be feckin lush Mun !

lush indeed. im already buzzing for it. but its not the winning its the taking part.

bollocks to that its all about the winning. :laugh: 

I would say that the seven days from Saturday 26th January to Saturday 2nd February 2013, in my humble opinion, are the most looked forward to period that I have ever experienced for any team in my 500+ years.

It could be feckin delightful or depressing - we could end up being delirious or devastated, it could be deserved or demeaning, we could be demented or desperate for more.

I will be at all feckin three - please follow suit.

Best behaviour in Edinburgh then......wouldn't want you getting a banning order.

Not just the wk, but the whole month of Feb, some very tasty games lined up and based on how well we have done until now, this could be a pivitol month is showing where we are as a team this year. Progress in both cups and chance to close the gap to teh SPL leaders.

Donview dutifully dallies and  dings me for my Dicky Bird diatribe. :lol:

Tablets? Er, do you mean a computer thing or arsenic accompanied by old lace--Like in Arthrotec or Aspirin?

Hard to tell for an aging Pimple these days -- life can be a trial when you can hardly tell a pupil from a pimple, a knocker from a knee.

and a bald head from a bum ... :clapoverhead:

• 2 weeks later...

It could be feckin delightful or depressing...

I need some medication...

Cannibis is now legal in Washington State, U. S. A. My guesss is that it won't be long  before all the American States go the same way.

Why"? Well, it has nothing to do with  morality, believe me, it's all about the cost of the huge amount of money that the American Authorities have to spend on policing and controlling this type of substance abuse. Whichis ridiculous since people smoke thestuff anyway. Theonlyproblemwith Marijuana smoking inB.C, is that Thais or similar foreign Nationals buy big, beautiful houses to turn them into grow-ops inthe basement and totally ruin them.

Washington State is just across the border from B.C. , Canada.

I'll meet you for a pint in Blaine, Washington,when you come over. :lol:

Scarlet

I've just reached the 'Deep Heat as drug of choice' stage, though I can sometimes be tempted by a robust Australian Cab Sauv.

See you Friday. You're buying. 

Edited by Wanderer
  • Agree 1